“I'd go here even if they didn't have ice cream!”

BRICS - Broad Ripple Ice Cream Station
Ranked #2 of 58 Dessert in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Broad Ripple
Neighbourhood: Broad Ripple
Reviewed 20 February 2017

One of the coolest local places ever! I was here in February and it was actually quite gorgeous outside and a balmy 65 degrees! Loved the atmosphere, how the trim on the house was painted differently and inside was cozy and warm.

The wait was insane, but even that didn't take away from the experience. Fun to watch how people react to their number getting called for their turn to get served.

The ice cream as good. I'm always partial to Blue Bell in Texas, but there's was worth the wait. My wife tried the salted cone, and did not like it at all. My son and I both did the waffle cone and were very happy with our choice.

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

I had another wonderful experience at BRICS. The ice cream is great. I went with peppermint patty last night and it was decadent. I usually get the whistle stop, espresso ice cream, but it was a nice change.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

Brics Ice Cream in Broad Ripple was an epicurean delight. We had several samples and settled on chocolate choo choo. My husband had the waffle cone and I had a scoop in the glass dish. The ice cream was the richest we have ever tasted. When you're in Indianapolis please stop at BRICS - Broad Ripple Ice Cream Station.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

This little shop on the Monon Trail has great ice cream and friendly staff. They offered us water and a treat for our dog. Enjoyed the mint chocolate chip.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

You can tell that this frozen dairy goodness is made carefully and made with love. It's a little expensive, but there is always something to try and it's in a railcar!