“Real Mexican”

Los Chilaquiles
Ranked #898 of 2,411 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 January 2016

Very good Mexican food....the waitress was TREMENDOUS...guacamole was very good...wife had tostadas...great...I had chilaquiles with chicken and mole. The place is very clean....food came out fast. If you like spicy..ask for spicy salsa...HOT...HOT...HOT.....GREAT place

Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

Food is good but only 2 waiters took forever for food to get to us we over heard people besides us complaing about how long they had been waiting for over an hour to pay there ticket a couple even walked out because they never even attended them been there 3 times one on a very busy day and 2 other times on slow days seems like they still take very long to attended to you ...

Reviewed 21 August 2015

Loved my first time visit to Los Chilaquiles! Our server was warm and inviting and great at explaining the dishes to us. The service was quick and the food was tasty. I'm sure I'll be going back often, as I live just a few miles away...Lucky for me! I had the chilequles, and if I go in hungry I'll probably have a chimichanga.

Reviewed 12 March 2015

Was expecting something great, but it was just OK. We arrived about 6:15pm and were the only people there. The cheese dip was very good- but how do you mess that up? I ordered the beef chilaquiles and my husband got a pork chimichanga. The pork was tender and the portion of beans/rice on the side were very small. The presentation of the chilaquiles was very nice and appetizing. However, the flavor of the dish wasn't very good. I ate only a few bites. The service was great. I don't think we will return.

1  Thank philangie6370
Reviewed 11 January 2015

This is a unique Mexican restaurant that really cares about making the customer satisfied. The Chilaquiles dish the place is named for comes in over ten varieties and is basically tortilla chips with a meat and a sauce. They are very tasty and if they're not what you're looking for, there's plenty of other things to choose from on the huge menu. It seems like all the best types of Mexican entrees are featured, from massive burritos to the classic taco. This inviting and dynamic restaurant is sure to please every taste with scrumptious food and pleasant service.