“Ruby Tuesday, I'm a bit disappointed!”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #717 of 2,453 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

I wrote a review in April - a very positive one. I have visited a few times since, and everything has been good. Yesterday, for dinner, however, things weren't quite as good. The server was pleasant. The salad bar was great, again. The entree was fine. But the baked potato - what in the heck happened? Ruby Tuesday staff - I hope you read this. As popular of a choice as a baked potato is, in an establishment like this, you must know that your baked potatoes need to be somewhat palatable. This baked potato was so sad. I told the server. We talked about what might have gone wrong. Old was one thing we came up with. Step it up, Ruby Tuesday - you are better than this! I will return, and hope things are better! For the most part, you have things in shape there.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

I consider myself a salad lover and had frequented this place many years ago. Was not impressed by the quality or freshness of the iceberg and romain lettuce. The raspberry poppyseed I selected was awful. Very commercial. Definitely not putting this place in our lunch rotation.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

I have been to a Ruby Tuesday only 2 times prior - not this location. Everything was great here! The atmosphere is uplifting. There are lamps sitting around, which give the place a cool intimate small-club vibe. The salad bar was extensive - everything was very fresh! Our server was so polite and attentive. My friend and I were very pleased with our meals. I will go back soon. There are a whole lot of restaurants in this area, and this one definately stands out in a positive way. It feels like it is an independent restaurant. I wasn't expecting anything so nice. The hostess was so pleasant. Kudos to this Ruby Tuesday!

Reviewed 22 January 2017

My wife and I got in late on a Friday evening on our weekend in Indy and stopped at Ruby Tuesday (We live south of Chicago and they closed up our favorite Ruby Tuesday a number of years ago), My wife loves the salad bar which she had and I had the Bourbon Salmon which was cooked just right. Our waitress was also very good and very attentive to our needs.

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

We we're hoping for a nice dinner. The restaurant was not crowded but took a long time to get a waitress or something to drink. The floor around the salad bar and in the bar area had food all over it. There many tables in the dinming rooms and the bar area left covered with dishes no one was bussing them. The.wait
ress was sloppy and not very helpful. I placed our order for a chicken barbecue salad their new menu item, for my wife. I ordered a triple bacon chedder burger with fries.

The salad greens were not crisp little to no tomatoes a lot of croutons and taco chips a small amount of chicken all just dumped in a bowl and not even tossed. The burgerm i ordered medium rare came out well done. I sent it back by the time I wss served again my wife was half done with her food, they brought her flat bread which they had forgot with my redone burger
The bill for this was twenty four dollars and the only drinks we had were two glasses of water with lemon.

With the number of good restaurants in the area there is no need to spend your hard earned money at this Ruby Tuesday

We will not be going back. Nor will anyone I know.