“Ridiculous!!!!!! ”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I can’t wait to go back. I loooooved the jambalaya. And the garlic bread. And the family feel... great place.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Amazing stews! That’s about all there is to say. They really are amazing and you can sample them if you aren’t sure which one to get. We would prefer real plates and cutlery though. The food definitely deserves a lot more than the fast food impression this leaves. Those stews are just way too good (ours were the Chili Cheese Etouffee and the Jerk Chicken).

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Eating at Yat's is always a great treat. The food is good, the staff is friendly and it's usually quick so lunch is very doable. I would recommend both the college location (the ambience is great here) or their location on 96th street.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

We love Yats. The food is always great. The people are wonderful. My favorite is the B&B, caramelized corn and Black Beans. My husband loves getting half and half, Crayfish Etouffe and B&B. The bread is addictive.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I like the decor here better than any other Yats I've visited. Got a sample of the jerk chicken before I got it. Enjoyed and brought half my order home for tomorrow.The extra bread I will also eat tomorrow. Very pleasant experience.