“Great service and food ”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #4 of 57 Dessert in Indianapolis
Price range: US$21 - US$100
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

First time at the Cheese Cake Factory, very good service Tylease did a great job. Food was also good fried mac and cheese balls, the cheese cake and carrot cake awesome. Chicken burger pasta dishes also very good. Would recommend.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Their strawberry waffles with pecans and chantilly cream is amazing; truly one of the best brunches that I have ever eaten.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

We took our daughter to dinner there for her 18th birthday. She liked her pasta dish and my chicken dish (a specialty of theirs) was okay. My husband ordered the Fettuccini Alfredo with Shrimp, which was horrible. When the plate was placed on the table, you could smell it immediately. My husband began eating it, stopping after two bites. He asked me to try a shrimp, which was hard and very strong, leaving a nasty aftertaste that lingered. We notified the waitress and he ordered a hamburger which finally came about 5 minutes after the rest of us finished our meals, with no apologies. The cheesecake was good, but we won't go back.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

I am a fan of the Cheesecake Factory. The menu is huge. Sometimes making a selection is difficult having so many options. I had a selection from the Skinnylicious Menu. I chose the Tuscan chicken. It is amazing. The portion is huge. It is a lower calorie selection that doesn’t leave you feeling deprived or wishing for another helping. The Tuscan chicken is a flavor treat. It has capers, cherry tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and asparagus. I always close with the Hershey’s cheesecake to go!

Reviewed 3 December 2017

My wife and I ate here for dinner. We really enjoyed our meals I had a pasta dish and she had the filet mignon. My dish was very large and very good. My wife's filet was very good as well, but was so large that she gad to take some home. The waitress was very attentive, but we had to wait to get in. I had the strawberry short cake for dessert it was the best part of the meal.