“Best NY style pizza in Indy”
Review of Giorgio's Pizza

Giorgio's Pizza
Ranked #93 of 2,501 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This is my go to stop when I miss the pizza from NYC. Great crust sauce and toppings. Stick to pepperoni it never disappoints.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Stopped in for lunch - the staff was very helpful, kind, funny, and put you at ease in a crowded line. This is order at the front counter and take to you table or take out - nothing fancy here - just good food. It seemed like everything was had made - it tasted like it. I had a slice of pepperoni and a slice of ham/pineapple. Both very good...but slices are big and so is my belly right now. Great place to pick up a quick bite. Will have to try the Calzone's next.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

A variety of calzones and pizza by the slice. Yummy and very affordable. Our favourite part was talking with the employees who gave us great suggestions on places to visit. Very friendly, fast and clean.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We ate here midday on a beautiful Saturday. It was really nice sitting outside. The pizza slices were huge and very good - especially the crust! Two of us also had salads. Those weren't very good - lots of white iceberg lettuce and skimpy on meat and other veggies. Stick with anything that has that yummy crust!

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in Indy, not far away from the restaurant. Not only was the food amazing, but they even escorted my husband back to the hotel under an umbrella! The storm started while he was there picking up our order.