“Delish!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Great first night meal for us at the FFA Convention. Pizza sold by the slice or whole pie, we chose by the slice so each girl could choose whatever they wanted. Loved the thin crust and sauce:-). One in our group chose the ham & cheese calzone and loved it.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Excellent lasagna, and excellent service. Staff keep the line moving and say thank you and come back and make you feel like they appreciated your business. The breadstick was cold, but that was the only complaint I had. I even forgot to get a receipt and the man behind the counter remembered which one I was and how much so he could give me a copy. Nice people!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This is my go to stop when I miss the pizza from NYC. Great crust sauce and toppings. Stick to pepperoni it never disappoints.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Stopped in for lunch - the staff was very helpful, kind, funny, and put you at ease in a crowded line. This is order at the front counter and take to you table or take out - nothing fancy here - just good food. It seemed like everything was had made - it tasted like it. I had a slice of pepperoni and a slice of ham/pineapple. Both very good...but slices are big and so is my belly right now. Great place to pick up a quick bite. Will have to try the Calzone's next.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

A variety of calzones and pizza by the slice. Yummy and very affordable. Our favourite part was talking with the employees who gave us great suggestions on places to visit. Very friendly, fast and clean.