“Execellent food and service”

Eddie Merlot's Indianapolis
Reserve with OpenTable
Eddie Merlot's Indianapolis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #84 of 2,501 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Keystone Ave.
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Eddie Merlots can be on the pricey side although well worth a great celebration of taste. They do a aging process that really defines quality meats. My Bison filet melts in my mouth and if you ever liked a baked Alaska then this is the place to order it. The staff must be trained to read the crowd and act accordingly. As I was with my family the friendlyness of the waiter was well appreciated. Waiters suggested wine was spot on for me and my date. And what a selection. You best try a flight of wine if you can't decide.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This was our second time having Easter Brunch here. The food was excellent as always.
It was very crowded even though we were there early in the day. We were seated at a window table away from the path of people lining up at the buffet which made our experience feel less hectic. I think the set up of the food stations was much better than in previous years. I chose the unlimited mimosa which was wonderful but felt the wait staff should have been quicker to respond to my empty glass. Overall, a truly wonderful experience! We will be back on our next special occasion for another great meal.

1  Thank lkayb
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This was our first buffet at Eddie Merlot's and it was simply wonderful. Very crowded but once we were seated it did not feel as such.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Before I spend hundreds of dollars on steak and wine, I like to check a place out with their lounge menu. Walked in, bartender has his entire back to the bar talking to servers. Waited at 5 minutes. Literally struggled to order $66.00 worth of cocktails for our group of 4.
Artichoke heart appetizer really good. Burgers ordered the same temperature and some were fine,and others raw. Will never spend dinner money at this restaurant. Just go to Peterson's for professional service and consistency.

1  Thank Melinda F
Reviewed 1 March 2018

From arrival to finish, everything was simply perfect! We were a party of five celebrating a very special event and could not have had a more delightful experience. The greeting was sincere and welcoming, the servers were pleasantly hospitable and right-on efficient, the food and beverage was terrific. A great experience!

1  Thank Moosepiper