“Not like New York Italian food”

Puccini's Smiling Teeth Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #815 of 2,417 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Castleton
Description: Puccini's Smiling Teeth specializes in innovative pizza, pasta & salads made fresh every day. The family-friendly restaurant serves sandwiches & calzones, as well as more than 50 gluten-free dishes. Over the years, our loyal customers have come to think of Puccini's as their "go-to" spot for family dinners, casual dates, craft beer & pizza, vegetarian meals & tasty gluten-free pizza & pasta.
Reviewed 9 March 2015

Very nice service and presentation. However my Chicken Parmesan sandwich for lunch, was cold and small and tasted like it was heated in a microwave oven. The bread was not very Italian. They did respond to my complaint and made me a new sandwich, which was served hot, but that is about all I can say about that is good. I have had their pizza from other locations. Just so-so. They should check out a really good pizza place and make some changes.

Reviewed 22 October 2014

Puccini's has wonderful food. It's pizza and pasta with interesting combinations of ingredients. I had Chicken Torino which is nether pizza or pasta. It is a chicken breast with pesto and pecans, bacon and cheese. Delicious. I have also enjoyed several of the pizzas. The salads are large. Even the fat free Italian dressing is yummy. I enjoy going to Puccini's as it is casual, yet has fresh delicious food.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

I was visiting my sister in Indianapolis and my great-niece wanted to go out for pizza. I can't eat cheese, so I was hesitant to go to a pizza parlor. However, after scanning the menu, I was pleased to see that there were a number of items I could have. The waitress even assured me they could make me a meatball and olive calzone without cheese, and they did. It was delicious. My great-niece, who is 5, ate an entire small pizza by herself. My sister had a big salad and bread with cheese, which looked wonderful.

Reviewed 5 September 2012

Always choose this place when we want Italian. It has become our favorite for salads, pizza, and pasta. Take family members for birthdays. We even find the locations in other towns so we can enjoy the food when we are away.

Reviewed 21 May 2012

Good food. Order a salad if you are hungry because they come out quick. Everything tasted good. The only issue was getting our waiter when we were ready to order and pay the bill. Other than that, great experience!