“Interesting Menu”

Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Castleton
Description: Puccini's Smiling Teeth specializes in innovative pizza, pasta & salads made fresh every day. The family-friendly restaurant serves sandwiches & calzones, as well as more than 50 gluten-free dishes. Over the years, our loyal customers have come to think of Puccini's as their "go-to" spot for family dinners, casual dates, craft beer & pizza, vegetarian meals & tasty gluten-free pizza & pasta.
Reviewed 26 July 2016

We had dinner here and the food was generous portions. Pizza was great. Love the names of their pizza. If you have a large party be prepared to wait a while, but it was good. Chicken Marsala wasn't what I was used to. Mostly all chicken and no potatoes or pasta. Pizza with the thin crust was tasty. Service was great despite their the rush hour crowd.

Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

Great food. Fast service. Reasonable prices. I've been going for years and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

I didn't mind the pizza here. It wasn't my favorite by any means, but I would go back for another try. The sausage was unique. They actually have cut sausage compared to the sausage "balls" other people put on. The garlic bread with cheese was what brought this from an average restaurant to a very good restaurant. I recommend the experience!

Reviewed 3 February 2016

The food here is always wonderful. The salads are very generous and they make their own buttermilk ranch dressing that is the best I've ever had! We had the Bar 20 pizza and the BBQ sauce on it was amazing! We were surprised at the really great prices for such good food. The service was great and our food came out quickly,

Reviewed 5 August 2015

We ordered the margherita pizza from Puccini's and had it delivered to the Homewood Suites in Indianapolis. The pizza was hot but it burned in some places and tasted horrible. I've always heard good things about Puccini's but my experience was not good. They must have been training a new cook that night.