“Dinner”

Ranked #906 of 2,455 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 7 January 2015 via mobile

Mr. Gyro is a Westside staple of Indianapolis with very, very good food. The menu is bountiful ranging from of course Gryo to Rib Tips with daily specials. I usually call in my order and it is always ready when I arrive which you can pick up via drive thru. My favorites are #56 and the pizza puffs (children love it). When you visit make sure you grab something off the menu that you have never had before I guarantee you will love it.

2  Thank Imani E

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I go at least once a month, always HOT, FRESH, and VERY TASTY food. Little ran down, but the cost and the great food, easy to look past! Family friendly and Tzatziki Sauce is 5 stars, best I had. I get the Chicken gyro and it is FRESH chicken cubes not pasty weird meat. My husband gets a true gyro and LOVES the spice mix, FULL of FLAVOR and VERY TASTY!

1  Thank mrsheminger
Reviewed 9 November 2013

It is easy to miss this place as one heads north on 38th Street, but it's well worth a stop for a quick meal or family dining. Nothing fancy, counter service, and just a variety of goodies such as authentic gyros, chicken wings,burgers, hot dogs, seafood, practically anything for everyone at a reasonable price, cooked to order! I was amazed, the food was good! And pizza puffs? You can order by number, and I counted over 150+ different combos/selections. No tipping, just great eating!

2  Thank Jo P
Reviewed 7 December 2012

I eat here about once a week for Lunch. I really like the Gyro and the Steak Sandwich. Portions are good sized. I often have to leave a little. Naaa - I just full. I like the pop/soda selection. I often get orange Fanta. Bathrooms are just exceptable. They do a lot of driver thru business.

1  Thank Ken E
Reviewed 1 July 2012 via mobile

I love this place. Big portions for the price. A little heavy on the dressing for salad. Called ahead once and just walked in to pick up my order. Inside dining is pretty basic plastic booths with overhead tv. Don't let the location scare you. Mr gyro is the real thing.

3  Thank JennyBindy