“Excellent Service plus good food”
Review of Steak 'n Shake

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #663 of 2,491 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 9 April 2018

I visit this location frequently and they have had some ups and downs. My most recent visit we had a new waitress named Gabbie. She is great! Super friendly and helpful was very tolerant with my indecisive family. She is definitely a great new addition to the staff.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

Always a great quick grab & go. Sometimes you just need "good grease". This is our favorite fast food and the shakes are great.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

The quality of food is what I expected from a S&S. In regards to service, this one seems to be lacking a little. The service wasn't bad necessarily but if you are looking for "fast food service" in the drive thru, you should go elsewhere.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Who can beat a 2 for one happy hour on shakes. Lots of great flavors too. We love trying the seasonal flavors and happy hour is a great time to try them all

Reviewed 1 December 2017

First time visit to this chain. Ads on tv interested me. I was looking for a place that opened b4 11:00 AM. Friends told me this one did. Will return & spend more time getting used to the menu & service.