“Fun For Kids and Yummy Ice Cream Too!”

SubZero Ice Cream and Yogurt
Ranked #6 of 58 Dessert in Indianapolis
Reviewed 30 June 2016

My 13 year old daughter loves this place, and they do have yummy ice cream. What makes subzero stand out is the fact that they make it in front of you, and there are literally hundreds of different flavor combinations. The employees are friendly and I'd check this place out if you are visiting Indy!

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

We took our girls volleyball team to Sub Zero while in Indy for the big tournament. Walking in and seeing the smorgasbord of options to choose from made our mouths water. From picking the base, to the toppings, to watching them freeze our concoctions, it was a fun experience. And, the best part, the ice cream was great!

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

The service was friendly and efficient (although the line can get long), the process is fun to watch and the result is super cold ice cream (I think I got frostburn on my tongue, but it was worth it)

Reviewed 6 June 2016

On Mass ave, you got to have Sub Zero. Fresh ingredients, made right before your eyes. The Nitrogen is absolutely the greatest! We had the peanut butter bond. The greatest ever. Great fresh ice cream, great service, great price!

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Family went down town Indianapolis from 40 min. away.... AND IT WAS WORTH IT. I don't really like traffic.....it was a nightmare. Don't care for big crowds....couldn't even walk on the sidewalk so many people.... BUT WOULD GO BACK TOMORROW!!!!! My mom owned a DQ when I was growing up and I was raised with ice cream. SZ is the bomb!! They make it with fresh cream... Add flavoring and additions of your choice .....a few seconds of nitrogen...stir like crazy and Wah Lah .... Best ice cream you have ever eatin!!!! I had butter pecan with coconut!!! Heavenly!!! YOU CAN'T MISS THIS ONE. they are located in various cities across the US. Lots in Utah!!

1  Thank 2babybluz