Conrad Indianapolis
  • Restaurant
Indianapolis Marriott East(Indianapolis)
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

US$159
La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis South(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$89
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$219
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$261/night.

US$130
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

1,596 results
All reviewscapital grillewine barpillow menucorner suitegreat hotelheart of downtownroom servicevalet parkingwithin walking distancemonument circlethe location is perfectvalet servicefitness centerwonderful stayspaconciergeluxury
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights after our wedding reception. It was a gift from a family member . We enjoyed our view of the city from our room and the luxurious feel the room gave us. The room came with a garden tub as well as a modern shower for 2. The soaps, shampoo and conditioner were wonderful and the slippers and robes were a very nice touch. We had a voucher for breakfast both days and enjoyed a nice variety of food at the Capitol Grill restaurant that is connected . We walked around downtown both nights to look for dinner and they’re options at every corner . Indianapolis has a excellent downtown area and does not disappoint .

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Conrad I, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Monica! Your feedback is very important to us. We are more than happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations during your recent stay with us. We are proud of our amazing guest rooms, excellent location and onsite amenities.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Conrad Indianapolis in the near future.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

This hotel was awesome and everything was so neat and clean and smelled amazing as well. The staff was terrific! I will be sure in the future to look for more Conrad Hotels when I am looking to book vacations.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Conrad I, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

I hope to welcome you back to Conrad Indianapolis soon.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

My daughter was graduating from Law School here in Indy and We also live here, but my husband set us all up in the Conrad near the graduation. They treated my family like royalty. Nothing was to much to ask. No complaints at all. And we had 14 people in five rooms. Also had our party and meals in Capitol Grill and they were perfect. Never hesitate to book a room here. You can walk everywhere and you don’t even have to go outside. Close to museums movies, Theater shopping, night life and restaurants.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Your feedback is very important to us. We are glad we were able to exceed your expectations during your recent stay with us. We are proud of our amazing service, fantastic amenities and guest rooms. I have shared your comments with our team and thanked them for helping make your stay memorable for you and your guests.

I hope to welcome you back to Conrad Indianapolis for your next staycation!

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

The lobby is beautiful and it’s a great location. The front desk staff was also lovely. But the rooms were truly lacking. There was an opened can of Red Bull in my room sitting by the TV. That was unfortunate and the bathroom smelled of Red Bull all night after pouring it out. Also, the thermostat was not working - I had it on 62 and it was so hot and stuffy in the room all night.

I come for business often and wanted to try something other than the Westin this time as I had heard positive things about Conrad. I won’t be coming back unfortunately.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Please know this does not represent the memorable experience we strive to provide our guests, and I have addressed your comments internally. I would welcome you to please contact me directly if you'd like to discuss your stay in further detail. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Conrad Indianapolis and exceed your expectations in the future.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

If you want to be at the center of all the action in Indy, you must stay at the Conrad.
My wife and I stayed there last Thurs - Sun and a lot was going on. I will say more about the hotel later (we loved it!) ...but let me give
For starters, our room service was a bit slow on Thursday, May 10 because Mike Pence was there for a few meeting on Friday. The place was crawling with his Secret Service detail ...an amazing display of security, and all was handled well by the hotel with minimal disruption.
There was a Gran Prix on Sat, so a Formula 1 race car was in the lobby the whole weekend.
We had tickets to see Citizen Cope on Saturday, and we believe he stayed there in Friday, as we were able to get our picture with him outside the hotel.
The Capital Grill is connected to the hotel, we had a great breakfast, lunch and dinner there (...ask for Michael as your waiter - he’ll insure you have a great time!)
You can’t do Indy first class without staying at the Conrad!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

I hope to welcome you back to Conrad Indianapolis soon.