US$148
US$141
US$127
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$65
The Alexander(Indianapolis)
US$179
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$113
US$98
Hotels.com
Baymont by Wyndham Indianapolis(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$84
Candlewood Suites Indianapolis(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$113
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$49
All reviewsfashion mallthe club loungefree parking garagehigh end mallcheesecake factorynice mallstarbucks coffeeshopping and restaurantslobby barnorth sidecomfortable bedsbusiness tripfitness centeroatmealchecking inenjoyed my stayelevator
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

PRO: This hotel was not listed on Priceline, however got it with express deal. Won it for $91/ni. - (it was $294/ni on spg website.)

Upon checking I Asked how much for upgrade and was told $100 for a suite and club lounge access. Took the first room instead. 3rd floor, but very nice room. Nicer than most I've stayed in recently frankly. Out of curiosity I called down and asked how much to upgrade with points instead. Was told 1,500. Lol. Uh, that's a big fat YES for 1,500 for a suite and club lounge access.

The suite was nice. Larger. Room 427. Awkward furniture layout but nice. Bathroom smaller, but adequate. Shower only. Living area good size. Bedroom even larger. Tv in both rooms. Fridge. Lots of windows the expanse of the entire room.

Club lounge: Offered 2 free glasses of wine/beer (wine surprisingly good), crackers and cheese were good - the other hordevours, chips and salsa and dried up Mexican roll were not worth eating. Missed club breakfast as it's closed at 9 am. Seemed too early to me.

Largest hot tub (and yes, it was hot) I recall ever seeing. Open til 11 pm.

Skybridge to the Keystone Mall. Cheesecake Factory there. :)

CON: free parking garage made me feel uncomfortable. I felt convinced I'd be vandalized. Actually drove into free garage to park and just had a bad feeling. Called front desk and asked about vandalism - was not assuring to hear "If somebody's gonna rob you it doesn't matter where you park."
I drove back down and valet parked - it's right in front of the hotel. Just felt better about it. $19 for my peace of mind.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank kri o
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I paid $250 a night. The gym is very nice, large, bright and with OK equipment. But the rooms have not been renovated for a while and I could hear my neighbors. The lobby is nice, not fantastic. And the location is OK. Overall it's not bad, but not great.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Mike S, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Marylou C,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay. I'm sorry your stay wasn't great. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate people and hope you will allow us another chance in the future.

Best Regards,

Mike Skaggs
mike.skaggs@Sheraton.com

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Friendly service, and the rooms were clean. The beds were surprisingly comfortable but the hotel is old and somewhat dingy. It is in serious need of a complete renovation. I would not book care again unless the hotel was renovated. I stayed at the Westin which was much better.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Mike S, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Mellissa B,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. We were delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and have shared your comments about a renovation with the appropriate people.

Mike Skaggs
mike.skaggs@shearton.com

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We transferred here from another hotel and we're glad we did. A great comfy Sheraton with all the values of a good well run hotel . A refreshing change in this modern age. Nothing too much trouble and good rooms with nice furnishings and good facilities

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2017

I stayed here twice for a business conference. The rooms were clean, the hotel is easy to access from both the parking lot and the parking garage, and it's easy to get around to other things located in the area. Front desk staff was nice - helping me sign up for the rewards so that I could have free wi-fi as a perk.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business