US$139
US$99
US$92
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$141
US$137
GardenInn.com
US$65
Candlewood Suites Indianapolis(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$99
CandlewoodSuites
The Alexander(Indianapolis)
US$179
  • Restaurant
Baymont by Wyndham Indianapolis(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
All reviewsfashion mallthe club loungefree parking garagehigh end mallcheesecake factorynice mallstarbucks coffeeshopping and restaurantslobby barnorth sidecomfortable bedsbusiness tripfitness centerenjoyed my staychecking inoatmealelevator
Reviewed 28 August 2017

This hotel is attached to the Fashion Mall at Keystone. I have stayed here twice with work locations nearby. If you are looking to proximity to the mall, this is the spot for you. Friendly staff, good restaurant choices nearby, and all the basic amenities you need.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I stayed at this Sheraton a few days out of the week for the past 3 months on a recent project that I was on in Indianapolis. The staff are friendly, respectful, and courteous. The rooms are OK and the place is definitely not new. It's the typical Sheraton experience that you would expect.

There are definitely many areas that can be improved and the Marriott down the road is much nicer while being similarly priced, so I am only giving this property 3 stars.

Areas of Improvement:

First, someone needs to do a walk through of all floors and elevators on a daily basis to make sure the property is clean. For example, the stainless steel elevator walls and doors are disgusting with fingerprints, water stains, etc. and needs to be cleaned daily. Second, the lounge has decent food but every time I have dined there, there were dozens of fruit flies. The visible trashcans behind the bar need to be swapped with ones that close and hidden fruit fly traps need to be set around the lounge area. Third, I appreciate the hotel trying to promote loyalty with Platinum guests by offering bonus point drawings in the concierge lounge, but in the clear jar, I saw that most of the business cards were Sheraton employees. It doesn't make sense to me that a bonus point drawing intended for guests would include Sheraton employees. Finally, the valet person is never there during the evening hours and when checking in causes 5-10 minutes of delay. It's should either be a full-time valet or no-valet.

Other than these areas of improvement, I think the hotel is in a good location and the people are very friendly. However, if you want a nicer place the Marriott down the road is the way to go.

Room Tip: Do not get a room with a connecting door. Can get very loud here sometimes.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Mike S, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Jae Y,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your recent stays. We truly value the feedback giving to us!

We have shared your feedback with the appropriate people within our hotel to ensure these issues you found unacceptable corrected. We certainly hope you would allow us another chance when your travels bring you back to our area.

As for the fish bowl drawing extra cards were placed as a filler and at no time would a Sheraton employee be awarded the gift we were giving away.

Thank you again for the feedback.

Director of Operations
mike.skaggs@Sheraton.com

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

PRO: This hotel was not listed on Priceline, however got it with express deal. Won it for $91/ni. - (it was $294/ni on spg website.)

Upon checking I Asked how much for upgrade and was told $100 for a suite and club lounge access. Took the first room instead. 3rd floor, but very nice room. Nicer than most I've stayed in recently frankly. Out of curiosity I called down and asked how much to upgrade with points instead. Was told 1,500. Lol. Uh, that's a big fat YES for 1,500 for a suite and club lounge access.

The suite was nice. Larger. Room 427. Awkward furniture layout but nice. Bathroom smaller, but adequate. Shower only. Living area good size. Bedroom even larger. Tv in both rooms. Fridge. Lots of windows the expanse of the entire room.

Club lounge: Offered 2 free glasses of wine/beer (wine surprisingly good), crackers and cheese were good - the other hordevours, chips and salsa and dried up Mexican roll were not worth eating. Missed club breakfast as it's closed at 9 am. Seemed too early to me.

Largest hot tub (and yes, it was hot) I recall ever seeing. Open til 11 pm.

Skybridge to the Keystone Mall. Cheesecake Factory there. :)

CON: free parking garage made me feel uncomfortable. I felt convinced I'd be vandalized. Actually drove into free garage to park and just had a bad feeling. Called front desk and asked about vandalism - was not assuring to hear "If somebody's gonna rob you it doesn't matter where you park."
I drove back down and valet parked - it's right in front of the hotel. Just felt better about it. $19 for my peace of mind.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank kri o
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I paid $250 a night. The gym is very nice, large, bright and with OK equipment. But the rooms have not been renovated for a while and I could hear my neighbors. The lobby is nice, not fantastic. And the location is OK. Overall it's not bad, but not great.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Mike S, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Marylou C,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay. I'm sorry your stay wasn't great. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate people and hope you will allow us another chance in the future.

Best Regards,

mike.skaggs@Sheraton.com

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Friendly service, and the rooms were clean. The beds were surprisingly comfortable but the hotel is old and somewhat dingy. It is in serious need of a complete renovation. I would not book care again unless the hotel was renovated. I stayed at the Westin which was much better.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Mike S, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Mellissa B,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. We were delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and have shared your comments about a renovation with the appropriate people.

mike.skaggs@shearton.com