US$148
US$141
US$127
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$65
The Alexander(Indianapolis)
US$179
  • Restaurant
Candlewood Suites Indianapolis(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$87
US$84
Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$113
US$98
Baymont by Wyndham Indianapolis(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$89
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$49
Hotels.com
All reviewsfashion mallthe club loungefree parking garagehigh end mallcheesecake factorynice mallstarbucks coffeeshopping and restaurantslobby barnorth sidecomfortable bedsbusiness tripfitness centeroatmealchecking inenjoyed my stayelevator
Reviewed 14 September 2017

The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The pool was wonderful, and the workout room had plenty of choices. The room was very clean and the staff was extremely helpful. We earned a $5 credit by not having our sheets and towels changed while we were there. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2017

This is a very nice mall. Most stores here carry higher prices than I typically can afford but on Labor Day there were some fabulous sales. Talbots...85% off summer wear. Gymboree and Kids Gap also had great discounts.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2017

I do not recommend staying at this Sheraton. I left my iPhone plugged in charging on the nightstand while I went to the adjacent mall. When I returned there was a memo stating that our mattress had been changed out by hotel staff in my absence... and my charging cord was dangling off the table with no iPhone. I tried to track it but it had already been shut down. Mike Skaggs, Director of Ops responded right away and assured us the hotel's insurance would cover it. After a month I received a denial letter from him saying we would not be reimbursed after all. It's unfortunate as we traveled with 50 other families from NH for a national soccer tournament which we will be returning to next year. Our soccer organization in NH and MA now know not to stay here. If you are staying here I highly recommend using your safe.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank alissong22
Mike S, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Alissong22,

While we appreciate this is an unfortunate situation we stand by the results of the insurance company's investigation.

Mike Skaggs

Reviewed 28 August 2017

On my way south for the recent eclipse, I stayed here for one night and I'm glad I did. Absolutely everyone I interacted with was superb: front desk, at the bar, housekeeping. They were courteous, helpful and efficient, even though it was a Saturday night and the place was hopping due to a gamer's convention in town.

As for the establishment itself, I found it to be very clean and the rooms were in excellent condition. I did have some issues logging on to the internet at first in my room, but eventually it was worked out. The pool and hot tub were fantastic and I was actually satisfied with the gym. Usually I find hotel gyms to be lacking; I am somewhat of a gym rat and seldom do hotel gyms suit my needs. This one allowed me to do most of my normal routine (though the free weights were a little light, only going up to 50 lbs...still I give it an 8 out of 10). The hotel location, though far from the city center, did have lots in the immediate area. The hotel is attached to a large mall and there are many different restaurant choices within walking distance.

I enjoyed my stay here and would very gladly stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 August 2017

This hotel is attached to the Fashion Mall at Keystone. I have stayed here twice with work locations nearby. If you are looking to proximity to the mall, this is the spot for you. Friendly staff, good restaurant choices nearby, and all the basic amenities you need.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business