Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$139
Omni Hotels
The Alexander(Indianapolis)
US$179
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfashion mallthe club loungefree parking garagecheesecake factorynice mallstarbucks coffeelobby barshopping and restaurantsnorth sidecomfortable bedsfitness centerking roomoatmealbusiness tripgreat customer servicechecking inenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 September 2017

As a platinum member, this hotel has about the worst customer service I've encountered, and I've stayed several hundred nights at Starwood hotels. To finalize things, they didn't post the 500 green choice points, and when I called about them they said the portfolio was closed and there was nothing they could do - that pretty much sums up the hotel, they make mistakes and refuse to do anything about them.

Room Tip: The walls are thin
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Mike S, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Amber S,

I'm very sorry you experienced problems during your stay and didn't get the points your earned. Please contact me directly so I can research what happened and get a resolution.

Mike Skaggs
Director of Operations
mike.skaggs@sheratonindianapoliskeystone.com

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The pool was wonderful, and the workout room had plenty of choices. The room was very clean and the staff was extremely helpful. We earned a $5 credit by not having our sheets and towels changed while we were there. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2017

This is a very nice mall. Most stores here carry higher prices than I typically can afford but on Labor Day there were some fabulous sales. Talbots...85% off summer wear. Gymboree and Kids Gap also had great discounts.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2017

I do not recommend staying at this Sheraton. I left my iPhone plugged in charging on the nightstand while I went to the adjacent mall. When I returned there was a memo stating that our mattress had been changed out by hotel staff in my absence... and my charging cord was dangling off the table with no iPhone. I tried to track it but it had already been shut down. Mike Skaggs, Director of Ops responded right away and assured us the hotel's insurance would cover it. After a month I received a denial letter from him saying we would not be reimbursed after all. It's unfortunate as we traveled with 50 other families from NH for a national soccer tournament which we will be returning to next year. Our soccer organization in NH and MA now know not to stay here. If you are staying here I highly recommend using your safe.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank alissong22
Mike S, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Alissong22,

While we appreciate this is an unfortunate situation we stand by the results of the insurance company's investigation.

Mike Skaggs

Reviewed 28 August 2017

On my way south for the recent eclipse, I stayed here for one night and I'm glad I did. Absolutely everyone I interacted with was superb: front desk, at the bar, housekeeping. They were courteous, helpful and efficient, even though it was a Saturday night and the place was hopping due to a gamer's convention in town.

As for the establishment itself, I found it to be very clean and the rooms were in excellent condition. I did have some issues logging on to the internet at first in my room, but eventually it was worked out. The pool and hot tub were fantastic and I was actually satisfied with the gym. Usually I find hotel gyms to be lacking; I am somewhat of a gym rat and seldom do hotel gyms suit my needs. This one allowed me to do most of my normal routine (though the free weights were a little light, only going up to 50 lbs...still I give it an 8 out of 10). The hotel location, though far from the city center, did have lots in the immediate area. The hotel is attached to a large mall and there are many different restaurant choices within walking distance.

I enjoyed my stay here and would very gladly stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo