Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Keystone Crossing
US$287
US$251
Conrad.com
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis South(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$138
US$108
HolidayInn.com
US$130
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$81
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Indianapolis Marriott East(Indianapolis)
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$154
Travelocity
All reviewsbasketball courteye surgeryhome away from homesocial hourliving roomhilton brandfashion malloutdoor poolkeystone crossingshopping and restaurantsfull kitchencomplimentary breakfastking bedwould definitely stay here againlobby areayogurtproperty
Reviewed 5 May 2018

Homewood Suites are high quality, inviting and will spoil you for all other hotel options. Suites that you literally brag about. Breakfast that you would expect from a nice restaurant. Staff that make you feel like you are royal. Do not pass this up.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 May 2018

This hotel is in a good location, but that is about all I have to say about it. We called ahead for a late check-in (which they made note of, and I appreciate), arrived at almost 11 pm, and were given the wrong building number to go find our suite. After twenty minutes of wandering around in the dark, we found our room. The accommodations were average - not above expectations, but not below - but we were next to an open area where people were outside having a group party/gathering so the noise level was above average. My biggest issue was the expense. I had to spend 40,000 points plus over $500 for two nights and housekeeping didn't even come in to clean our room during the stay. As a business traveler who has stayed in hundreds of hotels, this was a so-so experience and not worth the expense in my humble opinion.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 April 2018

If you’re going to Indianapolis stay here! It’s in a perfect location next to multiple restaurants. The staff and service is top notch (the best I’ve ever seen). The staff is the main reason why I’ll be coming back. Every single member was so nice and helped me when I had any questions or requests. They also offer a social with free beer, drinks, food, and snacks! The rooms were also extremely spacious. I stayed in the standard 1 king bed room that came with 2 HD televisions, full size kitchen, and full size fridge. This hotel also has a basketball court, pool, and a fire pit. I don’t write reviews often, but I had to leave a review for this hotel due to the amazing experience I had. Trust me please stay here you won’t be disappointed. Honestly, I never felt more at home before in my life. Thanks for reading!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2018

Love having 1 or 2 room suites to stay in instead of the typical hotel room when I travel for business. Only minor complaints about this hotel is that there are 4 or 5 different buildings, but are not connected. You have to walk outside to get to the lobby. Good thing it wasn't in the dead of winter.

Also, leaving the cleaning carts outside the elevators in Building 3 gives the appearance of a dirty hotel (even though it was not dirty). Should be some place to store those when not in use.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 April 2018

Suite was comfortable and very quiet. Even though they were full, we did not hear much noise from other guests. Breakfast was plentiful and a good variety of choices. Individuals working the breakfast area were very friendly and attentive. Room could have used a little TLC. The bathroom had a problem with ventilation and a large corner of the wall paper obviously hanging off of the wall.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family