“Unbeatable lunch”

Ranked #55 of 2,426 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Independently owned upscale, full service pizza restaurant. Appetizers, sandwiches, salads and desserts also available. Most everything made in-house. Cheeses ground fresh daily. Beer and wine available with many local craft beers available. Offer carryout and delivery.
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I tried the five cheese pizza for the first time and it was excellent. Add a salad with thousand island and a drink and life is good.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

My son lives in Indy, and he and his wife has been talking about this place. I finally went with them. We started off with breadsticks. I made it clear, I don't care for breadsticks. They insisted I at least take a bite of the garlic sauce dip. OMG!!! Is all I can say. It's what food dreams are made of, haha. We ordered 4 pizzas, bcuz they said IF theirs leftovers they'll take them. The meat lover was ordered for the guys. I didn't try it, but the said it was good. The Thai pizza was so unique and had amazing flavor. The one a few of us pushed to order, was our least favorite...the Mediterranean. WAY too many green bell peppers and not enough Avocado. I think it was the Jackamo pizza that had artichokes on it was everyone's favorite. Blew me away. Aside from the quality toppings, the dough is so perfectly made, so fresh, and perfectly baked that (all things considered) it has easily become one of my favorite pizza places EVER and that's includes in Italy. I will def be back. My only regret was not ordering one to take home.

1  Thank krrfd
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Jockamo's Pizza has wonderful pizza and it's right in the heart of Irvington. A place you can get great pizza (my fave is Cheese Louise) Lots of choices including salads, sandwiches and desserts..Beers and drinks...Great place to eat and relax in a wonderful hometown neighborhood. On street and parking behind Jockamo's. Shops surround it, A true part of a thriving community.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Cute little place with interesting art and local brews. The pizza was delicious, I had the BBQ chicken. The waiter was busting his butt but forgot to put in my order. I waited 30 minutes and then he came and told me what happened. I told him no big deal but he insisted on buying my lunch. I would recommend to anyone looking for good pizza in the area.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

The pizza here is great!! They even offer a Hangover pizza only on weekends with egg on it. Yumm!!

But the salads are quality as well! The spinach salad and shrimp salad are both great! The large version is big, but I can eat the whole thing myself, especially if I'm not eating pizza!

We ordered it to go, so I don't have much to review on the place itself.

Great food!