“Wonderful Little Place in Jasper!”
Review of Brew

Brew
Ranked #6 of 59 Restaurants in Jasper
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Well, until now, when visiting Jasper, Indiana, to see my friends, about the only game in town... for food that is, was Schnitzelbank. I reviewed that separately, so check that one out, but, this is all about Brew. This place would succeed anywhere in the US, it's just that good. The place is really funky, with a cool area that has big fluffy couches and chairs where you can go hang out and drink your java with your friends. On the other side is a pretty good sized dining room with comfortable seating.

You order your food at the counter from a pretty extensive menu, and they give you a number, you pick out a table, and they bring your food when it's ready. When they bring it, by the way, it's hot and fresh. Everything our group had was great. I had the fish and chips, and the fish was perfectly cooked, moist and flaky, with great tarter sauce, and perhaps some of the best fries I've ever had... no, really, you've got to try them. Crispy on the outside, and creamy on the inside, with great flavor. Everyone had the same comment about them. My partner had the Chicken Cordon Bleu sandwich, and he raved about it. His only delta was the liquid cheese sauce they put on it. I leaked out all over his hands when he bit down on the sandwich, so he said he'd nix that next time.

Everyone had a great time and a great meal here. It's clean and neat, and the service was friendly and on point. This is a VERY welcome addition to the Jasper food scene, and i wish them tremendous success. This is our new go to place... and thank God for it. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Jim C

Reviewed 8 January 2018

cordon blue sandwich, it was an amazing chicken sandwich and the bourbon beer I got and just as good.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

This was our first time dining here, and we were quite impressed. The menu had a great variety, and my wife got the chicken cordon brew, and I had the fish and chips. We were extremely satisfied with the quality and taste, as well as the portion sizes. We both got specialty, non-alcoholic drinks as well, which added to the meal. Afterward, we had a wonderful cinnamon roll. Our dining experience on a busy Friday night was great. The food was wonderful, and the staff was courteous and helpful throughout the night.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Visited Jasper and went to Brew based on the reviews and they were right. Wonderful tenderloin sandwich and BLT. Both very delicious and heavenly fries. When back in the area will for sure visit again.

1  Thank IndyUnknown
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

The Brew was recommended to us and didn’t disappoint. We had drinks, wings and appetizers-all were great. Try the mojito-yum! Nice, clean place to relax and have a conversation with friends. Next time we will try the pasteries and coffee!

Been to Brew? Share your experiences!