Lowest prices for your stay
US$72
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Booking.comUS$72
Expedia.comUS$72
ZenHotels.comUS$76
All reviews holiday world hot tub great hotel quiet location yogurt business trip free breakfast a great stay room was clean staff was very friendly and helpful home away from home recommend this hotel indiana internet hallway desk
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2021

They charged me $95 instead of $35 because I had rewards. Place was disgusting and they were super rude. It was 3:30 am and all I wanted to do was get some rest! These people didn’t know what they were doing. Had to call the 1-800 number just to submit a claim.

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
General Manager, Sales at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2021

Sorry for the inconvenience, We knew what we were doing and your card was charged only for $35 after adjusting your travel card worth $60. Everything was told you at check in time that you will see hold on full amount and then it will release after 48 hrs. once we process the travel cards. So no to worry you are not overcharged.

Reviewed 25 August 2021

Our entire team stayed at the hotel for two nights in August 2021. The front desk staff took care of anything we needed. The rooms were clean and everything went well. Many hotels in Jasper are quite expensive. This was the best bargain for a good stay on a smaller budget. We were happy with how it worked out.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 August 2021

Stayed two nights in room 101, was not relaxing at all! My daughter and I didn’t sleep at all! The air conditioner and refrigerator made loud noises every time it kicks on and off. The hallway is loud constantly. 6am-9am breakfast rush is loud! The folks above us sounded like they were jumping all night literally! I spoke to the front desk and her response was “we never had any prior complaint” like whatA total dump. Room smelled, hair left on the hair dryer and around tub from previous guest (took photos). I asked if our room could be changed for the next night, but after a day at Hoilday World I just decided to unplug the refrigerator and turn off the air conditioner (hard to sleep when hot) I won’t be back! At least, she could have taking something off my bill for the inconvenience! I got nothing but offered another room. I didn’t want to chance having a worst room than the one I’m in! Very disappointed!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
General Manager, Sales at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2021

Sorry to know about the inconvenience. Their was Tennis team staying that weekend and the hotel was packed otherwise we would happy to change room same day but we offered you room next day and did expect that at-least you should go and check before you decide to move or not. We will definitely work on the mentioned issues.

Reviewed 18 August 2021

We stayed 2 nights at this property.The room was clean and quiet,beds comfortable,tv reception was fine.We did not use the pool but it looked like it was being maintained.A limited breakfast was provided,which was fine for us.Coffee was provided in the room,which was nice.The bathtowels are oversized and very nice! There is also a bar that we got a couple of beers from at night so we didn't have to go back out.There is also a mini store for snacks or light meals if you want.All in all,it was a nice stay.We have had very good luck with Best Western.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks so much for the detailed feedback and this will definitely help other travelers to make their mind to stay in our hotel. Looking forward to see you in future.

Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

We stayed at the Sure Stay Plus Hotel this weekend and I was very pleased with the rooms(rm 220) and hospitality from the staff, the pool area was nice and well-kept.. the staff at the front desk are sweet, friendly and the customer service with any request exceeded my expectations! They really go out of their way to make you feel comfortable! We will definitely be back!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thanks so very much for writing such a wonderful feedback about hotel and staff. We really appreciate your kindness. You and your family are most welcome.