Lowest prices for your stay
US$68
View deal
Expedia.comUS$68
Orbitz.com
Lol.travelUS$79
All reviews holiday world hot tub mini store arcade games clean rooms waffles great hotel free breakfast place to stay fridge and microwave hot breakfast the hotel staff staff was very friendly and helpful home away from home bed was comfortable nice stay indoor pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 September 2021

Jasper the town is nothing to get excited about; however, if you are in town it's for a specific reason. Stay at SureStay. The quaint hotel is family owned and operated and nestled away from the main thoroughfare. The owners are extremely friendly and welcoming. Even the young sons are polite and respectful like my young nephews. Any problems that we had was resolved immediately. The hotel staff ensured they stayed out of our way and didn't bother us but quick to respond should we needed anything. The also have a cozy bar and retro arcade games.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2021 via mobile

Renovated 2 story hotel for cost much below all others in Jasper. Greeting clerk was very pleasant and suggested the best restaurants. Our stay ended up being two nights. The room and bath were clean and inviting. Amenities included hair dryer, iron, coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave, and tv. And also indoor swimming pool, hot tub, snack bar with beer to purchase, breakfast from 6-9 am (fresh fruit, yogurt, toast waffles, etc. We would recommend as an excellent value

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2021

They charged me $95 instead of $35 because I had rewards. Place was disgusting and they were super rude. It was 3:30 am and all I wanted to do was get some rest! These people didn’t know what they were doing. Had to call the 1-800 number just to submit a claim.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
General Manager, Sales at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2021

Sorry for the inconvenience, We knew what we were doing and your card was charged only for $35 after adjusting your travel card worth $60. Everything was told you at check in time that you will see hold on full amount and then it will release after 48 hrs. once we process the travel cards. So no to worry you are not overcharged.

Reviewed 25 August 2021

Our entire team stayed at the hotel for two nights in August 2021. The front desk staff took care of anything we needed. The rooms were clean and everything went well. Many hotels in Jasper are quite expensive. This was the best bargain for a good stay on a smaller budget. We were happy with how it worked out.

Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 August 2021

Stayed two nights in room 101, was not relaxing at all! My daughter and I didn’t sleep at all! The air conditioner and refrigerator made loud noises every time it kicks on and off. The hallway is loud constantly. 6am-9am breakfast rush is loud! The folks above us sounded like they were jumping all night literally! I spoke to the front desk and her response was “we never had any prior complaint” like whatA total dump. Room smelled, hair left on the hair dryer and around tub from previous guest (took photos). I asked if our room could be changed for the next night, but after a day at Hoilday World I just decided to unplug the refrigerator and turn off the air conditioner (hard to sleep when hot) I won’t be back! At least, she could have taking something off my bill for the inconvenience! I got nothing but offered another room. I didn’t want to chance having a worst room than the one I’m in! Very disappointed!

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
General Manager, Sales at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2021

Sorry to know about the inconvenience. Their was Tennis team staying that weekend and the hotel was packed otherwise we would happy to change room same day but we offered you room next day and did expect that at-least you should go and check before you decide to move or not. We will definitely work on the mentioned issues.