US$79
US$128
ComfortInn
US$53
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

US$56
US$70
All reviewsholiday worldgerman restaurantgreat hoteldefinitely stay here againexcellent staystaff was very friendlyrooms were very cleanpool and hot tubenjoyed our stayfront desk staffwafflesfresh fruitnext morningparking lotbusiness triphot breakfastfree breakfast
Reviewed 14 August 2017

This property is overdue for a remodel. It is in process currently and according to hotel staff will be completed by April 2018. We will try again once the remodel is finished, but as of August 2017 this is a very tired hotel. Room smelled, bed was unconfirmed, internet was useless.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Y5891GWjamesp,

I appreciate your review concerning your stay. I haven't heard that we were experiencing any issues with our guest internet so I will look into that.

We are excited to be well underway with our renovations. I'm sorry if it hindered your stay.

Please visit us again when we are shiny and new again. You will love the difference!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Its a safe and friendly family hotel with a good location. We were working out of town and brought the kids along. We stay at hiltons all the time. It was being updated when we stayed, so im sure it will be much nicer if we ever return. The jacuzzi king with the parlor is a must. Its spacious with plenty of sleeping area and the jacuzzi is very well kept. The cleaning staff at this hotel is excellent. The pool and hot tub were heated just right and the pool area was clean and warm too. The hotel basically shares a parking lot with a very unique and delicious german themed restaurant that is a must! The movie theater is right around the corner. I would stay again.

Dear Larry L.,

Thank you for your review. I am happy that you had a great stay! I will be sure to pass along that you also had a great dining experience at our restaurant, The Schnitzelbank. It's always good to hear!

Thank you for staying with us and please visit again!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here on a Friday night with the intention of heading to Holiday World Saturday morning. The hotel was very clean and accommodating. The staff was a pleasure to work with, overall a wonderful experience. This was our 3rd time staying at this hotel and we probably will again!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Nicole F.,

I am so glad you had another great with us! I will pass along your review to my staff.

Please visit again next summer!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I stay here often when I'm Jasper. It's very close to the river walk and next to the German Resturant. It's always clean and friendly. If you plan on staying here book early. It's always full in the summer.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mary M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Hello sgoodpa,

Thank you for your review. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us!

With the additional 17 guest rooms we are currently building, it should help in our availability. We are excited about having the extra rooms for our guests.

Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We visited here in Jasper for the Strausenfest festival. The hotel staff was very friendly, and all the rooms seemed nice, clean and comfortable. The location was very convenient for visiting the Jasper Mill, and the Strausenfast activities.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mary M, Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Hello W2072_JYjohnc,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you were here to help us celebrate our Strassenfest! It is always a fun time. I'm glad your stay was good and I hope you will consider returning next year for the fest!