“Pizza tonite”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #9 of 15 Restaurants in Knox
Reviewed 10 December 2015 via mobile

My hubby & I decided to go out for to our local Pizza Hut..We thought beings they recently remodeled it we'd be impressed but we weren't from the minute we walked in & the first thing we saw was an huge empty salad bowl on the buffet & the rest of the containers looking like they hadn't been attended to in quite awhile..My hubby was timing the prep cook to see how long it would take them to restock the Salad Bar well sure enough 20 mins went by here she comes...OK that was filled the kitchen staff was more worried about carry out then they were in the dining rm. we don't like the way the place has been changed.It seems that as I couldn't help but notice how all the kitchen help at least 4 ppl that I could see of constantly running into each other! I don't know who designed the New Pizza Hut in Knox but they did a horrible job!! One doorway & 6 ppl... ,working in there .Also I think the kitchen should be more enclosed . I didn't like seeing everything that went on back there .The guy Sat down on his little cart putting away Pizza pans & guess what …all I can say is he needs to not wear baggyjeans to work!! Maybe he should wear uniform pants & be professional dressed or something??? .Just saying~We weren't impressed at all!!! Mind you the dining rm was not attended to either surrounded by a few tables that had dirty dishes on them.

Reviewed 8 September 2015

On a cold night, I got a medium, chewy crust pizza. It was great, and definitely needed as I spent a cold night without heat in one of the cabins in Tippecanoe River State Park! The pizza was excelelnt quality - and completely different from Pizza Hut crackery crust in days of old!

Reviewed 27 May 2015

Take out only but that is what we wanted. Across from our hotel we had pizza for breakfast. Friendly workers. Hot beautifully prepared pizza.

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!