“Burger King not”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #11 of 17 Restaurants in Knox
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 806 South Heaton St. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Knox, IN serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

I visited the Burger King in know and the first thing I noticed as I entered was that they had a bunch of employees in the place so I thought to myself that's a good thing, not I ordered the tender crisp chicken sandwich and it came up rather quickly. But when I opened it the chicken was severely overlooked and it had a ton of mayo on it and my fries were cold defiantly the worst Burger King I've visited ever. Defiantly quick but no passion for the food they serve.

Been to Burger King? Share your experiences!