“Still waiting......for a bad meal!!!!!”

Christos Family Dining
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Knox
Reviewed 18 February 2018

I don't know how much longer Christos is going to make me wait for a less than excellent meal. Wife and I have been there 3 times in the last 3 months (we live 80 minutes away) and must confess that this has become our favorite restaurant. Yesterday I had one of the specials of the day "chicken and noodles" which was really tasty. My wife had the chicken wrap (3rd time in a row) which is her favorite meal of any place she's been to. My daily special came with salad, cup of soup and the chicken and noodles on top of mashed potatoes. My wife's meal came with soup and choice of potato with her chicken wrap. Dinner rolls were also served to us. We will be back again and again and again.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Portions are huge, and staff was very friendly. Meatloaf sandwich (open face), turkey wrap, and Riverboat steak were all more than we could eat, and all very tasty.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped for dinner and enjoyed the fried chicken with real mashed potatoes and gravy. Afterwards we indulged in the wonderful desserts. We settled on splitting the Neapolitan. Oh my goodness it was plenty for two people! Absolutely delicious!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The last dish I got wasn't that wonderful BUT that sticks out because it's not common here. Usually very good - even the rolls, soups, salads, and ice cream. Try a special!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

The chicken and noodles is better than my homemade. The senior citizen plate included dessert, I love tapioca! Nice dining room. Waitress very friendly.

Been to Christos Family Dining? Share your experiences!