“Tasty!!”

Mexican Bakery Mama Ines
Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in Lafayette
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Delicious bakery items! Smells so good when you walk in!
Staff is friendly and helpful!
Worth stopping in!

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

This is in the old Ryan’s buffet building, so you can imagine it’s quite large. You walk in and grab tongs and a tray and help yourself to anything you see. They had every pastry possible as well as some gorgeous cakes that appeared to be baked and decorated in house. We were there on a Saturday during lunchtime, and there was a decent line but it moved quickly. We did buy a couple burritos and tamales and enjoyed those as well. I don’t speak very much Spanish - I had a hard time asking any questions, but it made the experience a little more fun bc we just guessed what some of the things were, for the most part we enjoyed our selections!

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Mama Ines has an abundance of amazing pastries, tamales, and burritos. Also, consider ordering your next birthday cake from Mama Ines.

1  Thank MEKA354
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I get to Lafayette once or twice a year. You be been looking for this place since seeing it on tv's Best Bakeries in America. I wasn't disappointed. It's has traditional Mexican treats with traditional items I grew up with in Kentucky. I was like Patel Dog with mouth watering tongue. They have several items, soups and sandwiches for lunch. I was asked to try something new they were wanting opinions on before selling to customers. So Mama Innes is a stick in the mud baker.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Usually stop by when passing through Lafayette to load up with some fantastic fresh and tasty bake goods. The main problem is picking what to get without buying out the whole shop (which would be difficult as it's huge). Never have gotten anything here that wasn't incredibly good, and the selection is fantastic. Prices and service are excellent too.

2  Thank interceptpubs