Historic Loeb House Inn
US$84
US$93
US$87
La Quinta
Comfort Inn Lafayette(Lafayette)(Great Value!)
US$71
ComfortInn
US$116
Red Roof Inn Lafayette(Lafayette)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$58
Baymont Inn & Suites Lafayette(Lafayette)(Great Value!)
US$71
Courtyard Lafayette(Lafayette)
US$109
US$99
US$89
HIExpress.com
US$129
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 April 2013

I am the great granddaughter of Carrie Loeb, it is the anniversary of my mothers death and
Thought I would say that Richard was most helpful, kind and very informed about the house and the history of the family....
The location is fantastic the house is wonderful and the host was more than kind and caring,
It does my heart good knowing that the house has such care and love.
Patty Hughson

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Patty H
Reviewed 12 January 2013

We've stayed twice at this beautifully restored historic inn, both times in the bridal suite with a large tub. The room was big with a little sitting area for relaxing in front of the TV, and the breakfasts were excellent. The house is absolutely gorgeous, and Richard was a wonderful innkeeper, giving us the privacy we craved but also making us feel at home. I also attended a wedding shower there years ago which was charming and elegant. We absolutely loved the place, and we'd love to stay there again!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank bweis13
A TripAdvisor Member
jersey city nj
Reviewed 31 December 2003

WHAT a great time we had at the loeb house. my only regret is that we didnt stay for a longer period of time. I'm glad we finally did stay there tho as it was a great time! the breakfast was delicious and the place was decked out to the nines for christmas. each room had its own decorated tree that was a very nice touch during the holiday season.

The owners were nice and attentive and the place had a homey feel to it. the bed in 'carrie's retreat' was incredible! very comfortable!! i highly recommend this room as it had a wonderful two person jacuzzi that added to our romantic outing :)

thanks!