“My neighbor's dog is happier to see me”
Review of Dairy Queen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Madison
Reviewed 3 October 2015

Dairy Queens are consistent. Order the same thing in two DQs state apart and you'll get the same product. If you like DQ stuff, and we do, that's reassuring. The other consistency is in personnel. If the counter person exchanges 18 words with me, that's above average. While it's true in other DQs it's absolute in Madison. They banter with each other but are are quiet with customers. Not hostile. Just remote. It would be nice to feel appreciated, but I'm happy with a good Blizzard, one just like the Blizzard I had last week in Tennessee.

Reviewed 28 October 2014 via mobile

The sweet treats taste just as good as any other Dairy Queen I've eaten at. I would recommend any of their blizzards or waffle bowls. The only thing I didn't like was their Orange Julius smoothie but that may have been the way it was supposed to taste as I have never had another restaurant's version of that to compare it to.

Reviewed 22 September 2014

Great place to stop when the kids are either hungry for a meal...hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken, or just for an ice cream treat..love the malts.