“Nice change!”

Add it.
Captain D's
Ranked #37 of 74 Restaurants in Madison
Reviewed 23 March 2015 via mobile

Where we're from, you find more Long John Silver's than Captain D's. This was nice! Nice little restaurant and nice menu selections. I appreciated more and different side dish selections. I may have to look for one closer to home!

Reviewed 18 February 2015

Good variety of seafood meals with seasonal soups. Portions are just right and price is great. Love to get carryout when too tired to cook.

Reviewed 28 October 2014 via mobile

I've always been a Captain D's fan and was relieved after I moved here to find Madison had one. The food tastes just as good as any other Captain D's I've visited. I'm so glad I can eat my okra and country style fish!

Been to Captain D's? Share your experiences!