US$151
US$109
Hampton.com
US$78
US$80
All reviewslive musicthe rivermain buildingpaddle wheelsmall barfire pitoutside areashrimp houseget awayday bedin townsit outsidesecond floorbeautiful viewcoffee potbed was very comfortablea great place to stay
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Loved this place, family owned and operated by some very kind, welcoming, and gracious ladies that we met. It is a little dated but not anything that was inconvenient or in bad repair. They have a super nice outdoor patio overlooking the river, with live music too. They have a nice little bar with great drinks, we meet other guests and we all were treated like a big family. Wonderful place I suggest you try! You'll thank me!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

We picked this hotel for the location right on the Ohio River

We stayed at the main lodge.
Very friendly staff and the suite was comfortable.

Outside terrace is lovely.

Breakfast only so so. Having said this, I do not eat biscuits and gravy like many travelers.

Felt more like a large B&B without the breakfast.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Had a fabulous stay on the upper level. Clean and comfortable room with a great view of the Ohio River and the Milton/Madison bridge. Right on the River Walk and downtown Madison. Thank you Kathy and staff for a great time. Can't wait to return!!

Room Tip: Upper level has bigger rooms and better view.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here because of the good reviews, and because they are pet friendly and had good rates of $65-$70 a night. The view is very pretty and the deck off the hotel is great, but we didn’t care for the rooms really. The room we stayed in was tiny and old. It was quaint and cute at first glance but the longer we were there, the more we noticed how much some of it was in need of repair. The biggest drawback of the room was the bathroom. It was very cramped and the shower was creepy and confusing. We were by the pool and I don’t think they had posted hours so people were out swimming/making noise till well past 11. All the staff was very friendly, but sometimes seemed disorganized especially in the area of housekeeping. I would consider staying here again if the price remained as low as this time. I tend to like fancier hotels with amazing breakfasts so I’m not the best candidate for a hotel like this. If you like different, and don’t mind old and no frills. It’s a decent place.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Don't really know what to say....somewhat in shock. Room at the annex looks NOTHING like the internet photos. Room barely large enough for the bed. Several other pieces of odd furniture in here but no nightstand or headboard or place to put suitcase. The only sink is a kitchen sink. Cement block shower reminiscent of a prison. The thinest sheets and towels that seem 20+ years old. It does appear clean and so far no bugs. How anyone rated this 4 or 5 stars is beyond my comprehension. This is the first time Trip Advisor has failed me.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple