“Always Good”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

After a minor hiccup when first seated, everything was fine. Food came quickly after ordered & was cooked to perfection. We love going to Chili's because we've never had a bad experience at any of them.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I never understood the appeal of chicken & waffles until I had these. They absolutely blew my mind. Sweet with just a little kick. The waffles have that little extra something that makes them perfect with the chipotle crispers. I can’t say enough about how good they are. I hope they NEVER take these off the menu. Maybe my son said it best when he said they were “stupid good!”

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

The food was good once we got it. They were busy but we waited along time. Great waitress she apologized for the long wait and offered us extra chips and salsa. Love that you can pay on the kiosk and print a receipt without having to wait for the check.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Great take out service food was hot and ready when I got there staff was friendly and clean restaura

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

I have been to Chili’s many times over the years. I am very happy with Chili’s new menu. And the food is delicious! I ordered the chicken and waffles but instead of the honey chipotle sauce I substituted the very hottest sauce for the crispers. Wow was it great! And very filling. My 10 year old son had the huge original cheese burger which he said was awesome. This is the best visit I have had. Way to go Chili’s!!

Date of visit: December 2017