“Great food 6 stars”

Potbelly Sandwich Works
Ranked #28 of 159 Restaurants in Merrillville
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I wish I could rate this higher. Food was amazing. I followed with an Oreo malt, that was also amazing. If you don't have time to wait a few minutes while it goes through the oven you should not go, but it is worth the few minute wait. It's not fast food but good food is not fast food. The Cuban on multi grain bread comes highly recommended from me.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank charlie s

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We ordered take out online and brought it back to our hotel for a late lunch for ten. The sandwiches were prepared quickly, just as ordered...and were filling and delicious. The soup of the day, broccoli, was hot and tasted homemade. We will be back.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 21 January 2018

very good hot subs, not the cheapest game in town but good for a fast lunch. I enjoy the wreck when eating there but the menu should appeal to anyone.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Have given this location a few opportunities in the past year. Delivery service is sporadic, at best. The posted hours online were incorrect. In store management does little to correct issues.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank MissTweetThis
Reviewed 2 August 2017

As we were heading East, we cast our food net on Potbelly Sandwich Works. Along with the various sandwiches, they also serves salads along with something to wash the food down with. All in all, a good dining experience before you head out on your travels. It's located on the U.S. 30 corridor where there are plenty of restaurant choices, but if you're wanting to avoid the beaten path, then I'd recommend Potbelly's sandwiches.

Date of visit: June 2017