US$116
US$97
US$195
US$176
Priceline
Best Western Inn & Suites Of Merrillville(Merrillville)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$74
Hotels.com
US$119
US$107
Priceline
All reviewswafflespleasant staythe breakfast arearoom was cleanmotelfurnituremicrowave
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Hotel was easy to find. Check in took literally ten seconds because they had my info already saved from last time I stayed at a Quality Inn. Staff was friendly, and the room was comfortable. Our neighbors could be heard loudly from the hallway so I was a little nervous, but I couldn't hear them once we got in our room. Breakfast was a standard hotel breakfast - waffles, goodness-knows-how-old hard-boiled eggs with green yolks, and microwave sausage. But it was better than paying a bunch for restaurant. Overall, it was a pretty average hotel, but the ease of check-in pushes it up over 3 stars.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Dipen P, General Manager at Quality Inn Merrillville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your feedback on your dining experience. We have seriously taken note of your comments regarding food and it is clear that we have let you down, and for that we apologize. This is not an indication of how we normally do business, and I’m embarrassed by the quality of your experience. We have taken up the issue with our concerned department and also instructed to take required action. I hope you will generously give us another chance in the future. We take all comments seriously and will do better for you next time. Best Regards.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We arrived at the location around 4pm. I checked out the hotel and I was very happy with the smell,the appearance and the staff. A young lady by the name of Kayla helped us with our reservations. Kayla was very professional. She got us checked in fast. We loved our room and we enjoyed a dip in the pool. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your feedback on your over all experience. I am delighted to hear you were able to experience Kaylas outstanding customer service! Kayla is an asset to our team and we are lucky to have her! Thank you again for your review and we hope to serve you again! Best Regards.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

The staff was wonderful especially Melissa the hotel assistant manager. The hotel is always clean and the service they provide is very good I will definitely recommend to everyone. If you are traveling in the area whether you are staying one day or several days you won’t be disappointed. The rates are excellent

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Den P, General Manager at Quality Inn Merrillville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Thank you for the GREAT review! Those are very kind words and it is wonderful to hear how much you enjoyed the time you spent with us. It is a great group of people that work here and we truly care about all of our guests. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to providing you with an exceptional experience the next time. Best Regards

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I've had a blast at this property the staff particularly assistant general manager me liss a have been amazing she not only checked us in but she addressed a house keeping issue personally no marriott hilton etc where I've stayed have I ever seen such a commitment to excellence so whenever I'm in this town the quality Inn better make room here I come.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Den P, Manager at Quality Inn Merrillville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Dear Guest,
its is great to hear that you had a memorable stay with us and thank you for praising our service. We invest a lot of time in effort to train our team to ensure the highest level of personalized service. Please do not hesitate to contact us in advance for your favorite spa arrangements, so we can prepare for relaxing welcome. Best regards

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I stayed at this place 2 years ago and comparing to that experience they have done a great job with renovating the place inside out. Excellent value for money and exceptionally friendly service. Breakfast helps when taking a family trip!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Den P, Manager at Quality Inn Merrillville, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. The staff are genuinely concerned about customer satisfaction and are working to deliver the service levels that the Quality is renowned for.