“Business Dinner”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

It was good. I had the surf and turf which included lobster and steak. The other person with me had the filet mignon. The only reason I gave 4 instead of 5 was because they sort of rushed us out. We were still eating and several times we were approached and asked if we were done. No, the food is good, we were not done. Didn't like feeling rushed like that. We opted to not have desserts as a result.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

What a great restaurant! The wife and I ate here on a Friday night while in town on business. First impression? Good old fashioned steak house. Clean, proper lighting, quiet (no 24 big screen TVs). Service was first rate. Food selection well balanced. Her filet melted in her mouth. My angel hair pasta with sausage-perfect. If you want to be pampered and well fed, this is the place. Pricey, but worth every penny.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

This restaurant inside is really pretty. The atmosphere was very relaxed and the staff was very friendly. The prices were a little high but the food was good. I would recommend getting a steak. The peppers they serve with the bread is out of this world delicious. Nice place for adults to have a quiet meal.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent food! A little pricey. This location seems to have much better than its Dyer location... Definitely worth stopping in. Excellent meat! Very nice salad, and stuffed mushroom appetizer! Totally recommend!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant to go with a group of friends. It's quiet enough for date night as well. The food was prepared perfectly. I can especially reccomend the pork chop but save room for dessert. The bananas foster was excellent!

Date of visit: July 2018