“Disappointing and dishonest”
Review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays
Reserve with OpenTable
TGI Fridays is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #57 of 224 Restaurants in Mishawaka
Cuisines: American, Deli, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: In Manhattan in 1965, there was no place where people could go out to meet friends and make new ones in an environment that was at once both relaxed and yet exciting. Then, Alan Stillman opened Fridays as a way, he said, "to meet Pan Am stewardesses." Suddenly, there was a place with great food, new and exciting drinks and an electric energy. A place where bartenders mixed the environment just as well as they mixed drinks. In short, a place like nowhere else. Today, Fridays in Mishawaka, IN is still America's most iconic bar and grill. We embrace and celebrate our heritage as a bar. One that just happens to serve killer food in an environment where it's always Friday.
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I ordered the full rack of baby back ribs. I had eaten the same dish at a different location about a week earlier and they were very good. Tonight, the ribs had apparently been cooked in a hurry. They were not tender they were very firmly adhered to the Bone. But the bigger issue came with the check. My bill was $13.90. Below that figure, for my convenience were amounts suggested for the tip at 15, 18, and 20%. The amount at 15% was $2.97 at 18% it was $3.56 and at 20% $3.96. In reality the amounts should have been $2.08, $2.50, and $2.78. This shows a dishonesty on the part of the management which should be criminal .

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 4 July 2017

This is a good restaurant, kid-friendly and with good food. I always like to go there for lunch and dinner.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 23 May 2017

We normally get our food to go, but decided to sit at the bar for a quick lunch. I'm so happy we did. The bartender was very nice and had great service. Even the manager was nice and helpful. The $10 appetizer selections were hot and fresh.
When I arrived, I wasn't in a good mood, but left feeling full and satisfied. I'll definitely make it a point to dine-in more often.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 21 April 2017

This place used to have the Buzz Time trivia games,but it no longer does, so I no longer go. I went a few weeks ago due to the all you can eat apps, but it was a rare thing. The drinks are a bit overpriced, the food is good but kinda small portions for the money, and, well, its just kinda boring without the trivia. They have the live in person trivia, once a week, but it is lame.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Very good place to have your meal. The staff and the manager are very nice. Very friendly, attentive and professional. My husband and I enjoyed our lunch there today and we will definitely come back again.

Date of visit: January 2017