Sugar Cane Club Hotel & Spa(Saint Peter Parish)(Great Value!)
US$148
Travelocity
US$431
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$478/night.

Saint Peter's Bay(Saint Peter Parish)(Great Value!)
US$509
US$455
Cassandra 2 Beach Apartments(Speightstown)(Great Value!)
US$125
  • Beachfront
Legend Garden Condos(Lower Carlton)(Great Value!)
US$104
Lantana Resort(Weston)(Great Value!)
US$188
Fairmont Royal Pavilion(Porters)(Great Value!)
US$657
Travelocity
US$161
US$136
  • Pool
Mango Bay All Inclusive(Holetown)(Great Value!)
US$427
US$365
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsa wonderful stayvillahousemealschefmarcia
Reviewed 1 March 2016

Wow!!! What an experience. It was beyond our expectations. Dorothy was wonderful making sure we were set everyday. Cecilia kept our appetites happy. Cecely kept our side tidy and our clothes nice and neat as well as Marcia on the other side of the villa. Paul kept our pool crystal clear. The beach was amazing and we brought up fresh fish each time for Cecilia to fry. Definitely a place to return to and to tell friends about. You will all be remembered and missed. Thanks again!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2015

I joined my husband, two other couples and one baby on a trip to Barbados for a conference. While our husbands were attending the conference, the other wives and I looked forward to the kind of vacation where we did things at our own pace whenever we felt like it. Sea Cruise provides just that.

We got in quite late at night and the staff was there waiting to greet us and welcome us to the villa. Dinner had been prepared in anticipation of our arrival including a special request of Cou Cou which was requested that very same day. It was delicious, Cecelia's cooking is excellent.

As the gentlemen were attending a conference and the ladies and one baby were on holiday, we were on two different schedules. The staff made every effort to accommodate our schedules making sure we were adequately fed, pampered and taken care of. I especially liked that our laundry was taken care of. I hate returning from vacation with a suitcase full of laundry that I now have to do, not fun.

The villa comes with a car which allowed us to explore the island of Barbados but we also enjoyed just relaxing at the villa. Relaxing in the pool, walking to and swimming in the nearby beach, a late night dip in the plunge pool.

The personalized service is what stood out to me about Sea Cruise. I would definitely stay there again.

P.S. I highly recommend Cecelia's homemade tartar sauce, it's scrumptious.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jodi R
Reviewed 3 January 2015

We chose Sea Cruise Villa as our honeymoon destination. As it turns out we could not have made a more perfect choice.
The service provided by the chef Cecelia and house governess Valita was exceptional. They were always onhand to cater to our every need; sometimes anticipating our requests before we made them.
I would gladly recommend Sea Cruise Villa to anyone who is looking for the perfect get away spot. We thoroughly enjoyed our honeymoon and we definitely look forward to spending our first anniversary at the villa as well.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fusia C
Reviewed 11 December 2014

Our party of 8 celebrated my mother's 80th birthday by spending a week at beautiful Sea Cruise Villa on the northwest coast of Barbados. Because both my sister and I have flight anxiety we opted a direct flight on Jet Blue which arrived at 2:30 am. Once landed we asked a taxi driver to recommend a nearby hotel where we might await our early check ini (12pm) at the villa. He took us to Melbourne Inn where we woke the caretakers who showed us the rooms. This hotel was small, clean, barebones and. only cost $60 a night. The next morning I chatted with the friendly staff and we had fish cakes at a nearby cafe. It was a pleasant enough experience but it could have been avoided because a few weeks before our trip Jet Blue opened up seats on a direct flight that arrived at a more decent hour. When we booked in October the only seats available were way too expensive but once they filled up the 2:30 am flight Jet Blue dropped the more convenient flight's price below even what we paid. I'm still angry with Jet Blue's annoying price manipulations which prevented my family from being able to fly together. We almost cancelled the trip. There are not many flights in and out of Barbados anymore and the decrease in tourism is hurting the island. Shame on you Jet Blue!

Once at Sea Cruise Villa our trip became nearly flawless. Cecelia the Chef attended to everything we needed. Her meals were amazing and by the end of the week she was part of our family. For a birthday party Cecelia created a leg of lamb that wowed everyone. Cecelia directed us to Flindt Bakery. I'm not a cake lover but the vanilla cake with brandied cherries we bought there melted in our mouths. Housekeeper Cicely was also a joy. The villa was run effectively. The house was unfailingly clean and replenished. Any mechanical issues where addressed immediately. The owners are a lovely professional Barbadian couple who were always just a phone call away. The only thing I would change about our stay at Sea Cruise Villa is the short walk to the beach and that's only because we were traveling with an older adult. My mother is in great shape so she had no problem with the dirt road but she only went to the beach once. I think she would have gone more had the property been beachfront.

The unobstructed views from the house were spectacular. The air conditioners worked well but most days we relied on the ocean breeze to keep us cool. It was late November when we traveled so it rained a bit, usually in the early morning plus a few brief day showers. Sea Cruise Villa was off the beaten path in Fryer Wells and happily, I didn't see a tourist the whole time I was there. We were always on a monkey watch and the day before we left a whole family of them visited at poolside. The neighbors were friendly and a few times some of the children joined us on our way to the beach. We even inspired a grandmother who couldn't swim to walk down and take a dip with us. The young boys were especially relaxed and confident conversationalists which was refreshing after bearing witness to the current tension young boys in America are experiencing.

Cecelia organized a trip to the Andromeda Botanical Gardens which my mother, an avid gardner, enjoyed very much. We also visited the Atlantis Hotel in Bathsheba, for brunch. Whenever we visit Barbados we are eager to have a meal at the Atlantis but new owners have remodeled and somehow taken away the charm of the place. Sadly, I don't think we will be continuing the tradition. Cecelia arranged a late night out for some of the young people. They stumbled in around 3am so they must have had a good time.

Highlights: 180 degree balcony view, dancing with relatives we hadn't seen for too long, monkey paw prints in the sand leading to my glass of rum, seeing yellow striped fish with naked eyes through clear blue water, Cecelia's rum punch and sizzling fish cakes, endlessly back floating in the ocean while gazing at deep blue skies, fiery orange sunsets, every night hearing a strangely beautiful orchestra of dogs singing the sun down, my mother's happiest smile!

I cried when it was time to leave Sea Cruise Villa in Barbados.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I am reluctant to dismiss the experience of any one of my fellow advisers, but in this case I must.
This was simply not the villa that I stayed at period.
The villa does sit in the middle of a local Bajan neighborhood and at first this can be a bit disconcerting.
This concern quickly fades as the locals are very friendly and in fact welcoming
with a greeting at every encounter be it a short walk to the corner store or a slightly longer walk to Moontown for late night Karaoke. It's location provides easy access to a semi-private
beach or any other attractions the island holds (catamarans/jet skis...etc.
The villa is clean and well maintained, there is a housekeeper on hand for most of the day who after …yes cleaning the villa is on call in a back waiting area for any issues that may arise. In addition, your laundry is done daily with wash and fold service.
The pictures are an accurate depiction of the villa from the personal dipping pools on the lower decks to the balconies off the front bedrooms. Really not much to add.

The beach is a five minute walk from the villa down a some what steep hill (if you have mobility issues) and is a natural beach. Again, this is a beautiful natural beach , not a manicured resort beach lined with chairs. The beaches in Barbados are public but for 75% of time we were the only occupants of the beach. The waves are a bit rough in the mornings and evenings. Chairs and daily towels are provided by the villa.

Of special note is the cook, Cecilia, who singularly made this villa experience exceptional. Each meal was prepared fresh with a local Bajan recipes that exceeded anything found in the restaurants and attractions (Harbor Lights) we visited. We couldn’t wait to get back and eat left overs. Cecilia alone was worth the stay …trust me.

The villa has a car for your use and it is great for short trips to the grocery store and beer runs but for longer trips I would suggest a driver as Bajans drive on the left and navigating can be a bit sketchy.
This is also where I will make an exception as the house driver claimed she was not paid for a trip when in fact she was. After that, we took a local recommendation that turned out to be not only cheaper but provided an impromptu tour guide service.

This was my first villa experience and I would choose this villa or its sister villa which is closer to the beach again without a second thought. For additional privacy choose the villa closer to pool as the balconies cascade, Please say hi to Cecilia.

Room Tip: Exchange rate is 2-1 USD
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple