“Very expensive”
Review of MCL Cafeteria

MCL Cafeteria
Ranked #125 of 215 Restaurants in Muncie
Reviewed 24 May 2017

We went to MCL Cafeteria in Muncie Mall. It was clean, the restrooms were also clean. There was a large variety of food. How much you get to eat depends on the person serving up your food/slicing the meat. The food was so expensive! The bill for my husband and me came to over 35.00 and that did not include a drink. He had prime rib, mashed potatoes, green beans and cherry pie. I had chicken, mashed potatoes, zuchinni, and pineapple. I don't understand why their food is so expensive. We won't be able to go back, we can't afford it. The Senior discount is offered after 2 p.m. I am not sure how much they discount.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

MCL has a large variety of delicious foods, and wonderful deserts. I had there fried chicken and it was what I remember as a child.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

My husband and I went to MCL in March. No a long line to stand in to get your food. Got are food and it looked good. Got to the table and were eating our food. No taste at all. Everything was flat. Added salt and pepper to it and it did help some. The pecan pie was very good. Employee were nice. I hat to say this but we have not been back.

Reviewed 2 July 2016

We eat at the MCL Cafeteria in the Muncie Mall. They have a wide variety of foods from salads, dessers, meats, vegetables, and baked goods. I especially like their turkey dinner, chicken and noodles, breaded tenderloin. Love the peach pie, tomato, onion, and cucumber salad, tossed salad. Wonderful hot rolls are not to be missed. Should give it a try.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

Over the past couple months have revisited this MCL and the food prep has definitely improved. I've had different dishes and all were delicious. Good job MCL.

1  Thank JuniorKP