“Still The Best Pizza Around!”
Review of Aurelio's Pizza

Aurelio's Pizza
Ranked #18 of 68 Restaurants in Munster
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

One of my favorite things to eat when I come home for a visit!! Ordered 2 large pizzas to share with family last week. One combo, One 1/2 sausage 1/2 cheese...... Takes me back to my high school days!! Delicious!!

Reviewed 22 June 2017

This place is much pricer than other places (other than Beggar's), but sometimes I just jones for it, if you know what I mean. Nothing's like Aurelios, really. It brings back nostalgic memories from childhood too, since it's been around forever in the Region. Usually we get pizza delivered and only few times in like hundreds of times we've been disappointed (under-cooked a bit a few times). I also love love love their creamy garlic salad dressing. I know it can't be good for me, but then again, if I'm chowing on pizza, what's the diff? :)

Reviewed 3 November 2016

We opted to have Calzones in our group of three for dinner. Beer and wine were choices for drinks. Ordered a house salad with cream garlic that was very good. The calzone was the highlight of the evening. Absolutely delicious. Well made and plenty of sausage and cheese. For a nice atmosphere and excellent service, this is the place.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

We often order take out since we live just down the street. They have very good sauce and load up the cheese and sausage. We order from them when our kids and friends come over.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

very nice pizza pie place Good food and nice atmosphere wonderful wait staff very friendly and courtious

Been to Aurelio's Pizza? Share your experiences!