“Brisket and burnt ends, yum! Definitely a new favorite bbq stop!”
Review of Bomber's BBQ

Bomber's BBQ
Ranked #2 of 67 Restaurants in Munster
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Bombers BBQ is a barbeque smokehouse specializing in beef brisket, pulled pork, baby back ribs and various other specialty smoked meats. At Bombers we pride ourselves in our slow and low smoking process and seasonal sides. In addition to our smoked meats we offer an array of delicious fried fare including original appetizers, shrimp, and chicken. We offer a variety of original sauces ranging in flavor and heat to compliment all of our cuisine. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, freshest products, excellent customer service, and an enjoyable atmosphere to all of our customers. We cook enough meat for todays service and never serve day old BBQ! We recommend coming as early as we can sometimes sell out of specific items later in the day due to extremely high demand. We apologize if we have sold out of your favorite item, but rest assured it will be back on our menu the very next day. We open at 11am, 7 days per week. We look forward to serving you some great BBQ!
Reviewed 18 September 2016

We heard about this place and made a road trip to try. Wanted to try a bit of everything, so we tried the 3 meat platter: rib tips, brisket, and burnt ends with coleslaw, Mac and cheese, and ranch potato salad. Then went back for a yummy burbon pecan bar. First off, we were impressed with the cleanliness, self serve sauce bar and the quality of everything. Loved the brisket and burnt ends the best, and the rib tips were great too. Coleslaw perfect combo to cut through all the flavors. Only thing we didn't love was the potato salad...too salty, sweeter may have made a big difference. Prices seemed very reasonable, liked that they didn't gauge you for extra sides. Bbq sauces all unique and can't imagine anyone not being able to find a favorite. We loved the sweet and bombers. Will definitely be back, great first visit!

Reviewed 7 September 2016

I had the 3 meat platter - pulled pork, brisket and St. Louis ribs. I thought the pulled pork was the best of those three. I used the sweet sauce, but they have several others to try. My sides were the mac & cheese and the potato salad. I didn't care for the potato salad at all. With all the rich goodness of everything else, I expected a creamy rich potato salad. It was too chuncky - dill - loaded with green pepper which I hate. Get extra mac & cheese to take home with your left over meat. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

If you like BBQ you have to try Bombers. It is great local bbq. Made fresh daily. Lots of variety, great sides and sauces. Mac and cheese! Daily specials, big portions. Very good food with rich flavors. The dining area has a hip vibe, but is small for the amount of lunch business they get. The parking lot may be full but you can park on the side street. It's worth it, believe me. Did I mention the mac and cheese?
The brisket, pulled pork and burnt ends are my favorites here. Order them dry and add the sauces yourself.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Ate here for the first time this evening, not bad, not great. I will try again. The people working the counter are GREAT and they want to make sure you enjoy it. I am a "condiment freak" and I love the fact the sauces are help yourself. Might be better suited for take out!

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I have eaten here many times and its one of the better BBQ places in the Region. Its fairly small and can get really busy but they are consistent in the food and quality. The side dishes ( Beans, Mac and Cheese etc) are awesome. The sauces are exceptional and the BBQ cooked perfect all the time.

Been to Bomber's BBQ? Share your experiences!