Hotel Nashville
Quality Inn(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$99
QualityInn
  • Breakfast included
Brown County Inn(Nashville)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$101
US$155
Travelocity
Abe Martin Lodge(Nashville)
US$80
  • Pool
Century Suites Hotel(Bloomington)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$169
Residence Inn
US$134
Cornerstone Inn(Nashville)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbed suitemini kitchenwalking distance to all the shopsseparate roomsnice balconyindoor poolmini vacationspring breakbrown county state parkcerealappliancesspecialscondo
Reviewed 9 August 2010

Let me just start by saying that they did give us a military discount of 10% but even with that we paid over $120 for a room that hasn't been updated sice 1985 (or later) and NEEDS a good deep cleaning!!! Running the sweeper and just cleaning the surfaces is NOT enough when operating a hotel!! We did get to check in early and we greatful for that. Cathy at the front desk (who checked us in) was very nice and helpful but once we were in our room the problems started. The toilet kept running, when we called the front desk they told us to giggle the chain and if that didn't work take the lid of the tank and adjust the chain that way. WTH???!!! I am the guest that is paying to stay here send someone to fix it for us!!!!!! I am NOT sticking my hand in a toilet tank at a hotel!!! Then no sleep for all the noise coming from the floor above us. If they walked around in the room above us we could hear it, the walls and floor are paper thin. Kept us up most of the night. Then the next morning we did not have ANY water!! Called the front desk and the line was busy for quite some time. They did call me back to let me know they were working on it and we should have water soon. All in all the place was run down and tired.... not someplace I would ever stay again or recommend. A good Holiday Inn would have been MUCH better!!!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank jthomas19
Reviewed 19 July 2010

We stayed for 2 nights at this location. Check in was ok however not the best. We stayed in a 2 bedroom condo unit on the lower level. It was not very well taken care of. Furniture not that great. It just wasn't worth the money that we paid for it. I've stayed in alot of condo's that are owned by other's, this wasn't close. My wife woke up around 2:00 a.m. and felt something crawling on her, it was a big black ant. They had ant problems, as we saw several in the room.
We will never stay at this so called resort again.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank vette99
Reviewed 18 June 2010

My family stayed at the Hotel Nashville on June 18th. The service the whole time we were there was very good. The room was very big with 2 king size beds in different rooms, a full size kitchen, 2 bathrooms, and plenty of room for 3 adults, 1 teenager, and a baby. We enjoyed the indoor pool, hot tub, and it also had a sauna that we did not use. Breakfast was very good with cinnamon rolls, banana bread, and a fruit. The motel is near downtown Nashville so we walked from the motel to all the shops. We would definitely come back again.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2010

Just stayed @ Hotel Nastyville on 5-22 for my sister's trip and had a disgraceful experience in the dining room. Four of us ordered the 12 oz. ribeye's @ $20 a plate, and 8oz of it was fat. Anyone in their right mind would have complained about it. The manager on duty didnt even have enough balls to approach us about it, but complained about us to other patrons in the bar area, and didnt realize that one of the patrons was my sister who was smoking in the bar. I wish we would have ate somewhere else as we were out shopping, but I saw the menu and we were all tired of all the walking and decided just to go back to the hotel and eat there. Also, the carpet in the rooms were so dirty my socks and slippers are ruined. I will never be back, totally disappointed in the whole trip. All the shops closed down @ 6:00 on a Saturday!!!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank mwebb51
Reviewed 26 May 2010

My sisters and I planned this weekend for shopping and "sister bonding". We booked 2 suites which we thought were very spacious. The kitchens were fully equipped except there were no utensils not even plastic! There were 2 baths which was nice, except no bar soap, just soap dispensers even in the bath/shower. Our tissue box had 2 kinds/color tissue so it was REFILLED from another box! These complaints are petty compared to our experience in their dining room/restaurant. There were 6 of us and 4 of us ordered the 12 oz. Ribeye steak dinner for $20. My steak was the worst!!! I might have had 2 small bites. The rest was nothing but grissle and FAT!!! The other 3 steaks were about half edible. Our waitress went to the "so call assistant manager" and he was not willing to do anything. He didn't even have the nerve to come over and speak to us or offer us something else to eat! We overheard him tell the waitress later to do whatever it takes to get us out of there!! It was unbelivable!!! He finally did tell her to take $10 off of 3 of the dinners and mine was not charged at all. We were informed by the waitress that they were all in a bad mood because they only had 8 customers the day before...Really? When we asked for extra coffee and creamer at the front desk you would have thought we ask for their FIRST BORN CHILD!! The customer service at this place SUCKED and didn't care if we liked it or not because they never asked when we checked out. We won't be back and I plan on telling everyone I can not to waste their time or money. There are plenty of other places to stay and eat around there then to waste your money on this place!!!

• Stayed: May 2010