“Cute little restaurant”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Nice place to eat, as long as the weather is nice. Good food. We had our lunch outside. Also a nice place to chat with other visitors.

Reviewed 13 August 2012

This place is a hidden gem in Nashville! The chili is great-just the right amount of heat. The sandwiches (we had the three cheese grilled cheese and the pulled pork) were delicious. The folks here understand quality food in a fun atmosphere-and they are committed to preparing food that is top notch, with great service and friendly conversation as well. DEFINITELY a place we'll return to on our next visit!

Reviewed 7 August 2012

WOW- Who knew Nashville had it goin on? The Gyros where great. Can't wait to get back there. It was beautiful weather so we sat outside. We had the pleasure of a rather HUGE loveable Kitty to watch over us.

Reviewed 21 July 2012

There were three of us. All long time good cooks. We were blown away by the quality of the food at Soup to Nuts. The food was equal to, if not better than, any I've had in my vast travels. Don't be fooled by the quaint, rustic, country, down home atmosphere of the restaurant, which, by the way, I find charming. My tomato, basil, mozzarella sandwich was to die for. Other items were equally impressive. I am returning in a month and will definitely take my guest.

1  Thank Charles Z
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Homemade bread, soup, pie, etc. friendly service. Might be termed a "hole-in-the-wall", but the quality is unbeatable.