“It's out of business...gone”
Review of The Original Soup to Nuts - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 14 September 2014

Terribly disappointed that it is no longer in business. I liked the concept and wanted to try some different types of soups. Guess not enough business or bad location. Oh well.

1  Thank skittlesandsharky
SoupChic, Owner at The Original Soup to Nuts, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2014

I am very sorry to hear that you missed us and of your disappointment. We had a great little business, but it was time for me to move on to Grad School at University of Texas. I hope you did find some place to enjoy while visiting Nashville.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

this is a great place to buy freshly roasted nuts, prices are reasonable. They also have local fudge and assortment of candies

Reviewed 19 June 2013

Like I am starting to see here, the prices are considerably more than they should be. I ordered a medium chicken rice soup $4. The soup was more rice than chicken or soup, but had a good flavor. The turkey and swiss sandwich was just that. It had a bit of shredded lettuce. No sauce. Came with a bag of chips, but for $8, I would have expected at least some sauce with the sandwich.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

Whenever I get a 'hankerin' for a turkey club on sourdough...I head straight to The Original Soup to Nuts....fab and who's counting calories!!!!!

Reviewed 18 March 2013

We found it as a recommendation of the only place with baguettes in town. So glad the staff was friendly and we tasted a sample of the soup. The Sausage, potato, cabbage soup was awesome and good on a cool day. We took it back to our B&B to eat with our wine and olive oil dip. Would definitely go back to try another soup when we come back to town. They even packed the bag with everything we would possibly need without a kitchen.