“Excellent breakfast ”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #23 of 157 Restaurants in Noblesville
Description: FOR GOODNESS STEAK! Welcome steak lovers. Perkins® is your place for your favorite meal. Steak! Choose from classics like Steak Medallions & Shrimp or try a new creation like our A.1. ® Steakhouse Benedict Omelet. If you're in the mood for a little sizzle, there's always our Steak & Cheese or Steak & Peppers Skillet. Have your steak and eat it, too. Only at Perkins®.
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Great place for breakfast. Their bake goods are fantastic. On Wednesday night they have a two for one special with their discount program. If your on their mailing list you can usually get 20% discount.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

Stopped in for breakfast on a Saturday. Service was very good even though crowded. Our server was helpful with the menu and the food was very good. Really enjoyed the giant muffins.

1  Thank SmokiesJunkie
Reviewed 18 February 2017

Breakfast entrees and some lunch ones too. I got breakfast, which was good, but the hashbrowns weren't up to Lincoln Pancake House standards. Service friendly, but cost seemed high for what you got.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Very clean eating area. Friendly service and food was great. Had a wonderful visit and conversation with Manager on duty. Great food and service was exceptional.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

We came on a Friday around 9:30 for Breakfast and they were busy. I got the build a Breakfast that is really a neat idea. You start with two eggs cooked the way you want, then I added fruit instead of potatoes, and choose sausage for my meat. I also got whole wheat toast instead of biscuits, or pancakes. My wife had the Brioche French toast that came with a choice of syrups. There was Maple, Triple Berry, and Apricot. I had Hot tea which came with hot water in a thermos for refills. This is really nice. I added French Vanilla cream which they have at the table for coffee.