Portland Inn(Portland)
US$60
Quality Inn(Decatur)
US$85
QualityInn
All reviewsfree breakfastnice hotelstaff was very friendlygreat place to staywalmartmirrortub
Reviewed 16 August 2017

We stayed at this hote for 1 night and it was very pleasant. We had a one bedroom suite and it was very spacious for 5 people. the room was clean and comfortable. They free breakfast was very good and the ladies that were serving were very friendly. I think the only downside is that the hotel is in a more rural setting so there isn't much to do.

Room Tip: Since I was traveling with children I had to sign a waiver acknowledging that I was told about quiet hours after 10.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Steve V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Portland, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey of your resent stay with us. I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your clean and comfortable room, plus the breakfast bar the next morning. We stride to make sure all of our guests are treated to a memorable experience and earn your trust and loyalty for the future.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Very friendly stay. Been coming for three weeks now. Coffee always ready at 5 a.m.. popcorn on Mondays and there were cookies everyday except this week. Can't just quit after conditioning people. Not right. Lol. Hotel clean. Beds comfortable and across street from restaurant and Walmart. Reasonably priced.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Steve V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Portland, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Portland Indiana. We appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. By completing this survey, you lets us know what we're doing right and anything we need to improve on. Don't worry we haven't stopped making the cookies. if you don't see them out, just ask one of our desk associates and they will be happy to get you one.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Staff was very friendly. Room had a big sauna tub. I didn't use, but my 2 nieces did. Pool area was clean. Right off highway, but set back to not hear traffic. Typical hotel breakfast. If I amm in the area again, this is where I will stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Steve V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Portland, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I am very happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your resent stay. Your comments help us know what we are doing right and also helps us to know any areas we need to improve in. I hope the next time your in our area, you will choose us again.

Reviewed 22 November 2016

The hotel was crowded when my sisters and I stayed at this location.

We liked the décor of the lobby and of the room. Everything was very clean.

We DID get woken up early by what sounded like a sumo-wrestling family above us! That is not the fault of the hotel. It might have been truckers, since it seemed there were a few of them in the hotel when we were there too.

Breakfast was typical of a free hotel breakfast.

We would stay again if in the area!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
quapaw_10, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Portland, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2016

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I do apologize for the noise issue, always remember you can contact the desk and we can try to rectify the problem, Your comments help us to know what we are doing right, so we do value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

This hotel was very clean, The staff was very helpful. The swimming pool is very nice plenty of towels and a shower to use before and after your swim. Breakfast was nice only down fall there was the pancake machine didn't work. I would like to say thank you to Ashlyn, this young lady went above and beyond to help us. Ashlyn was very friendly and was great with all the kids we had with us.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
quapaw_10, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Portland, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2016

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I do apologize for the pancake maker being down, we had to ordered a new machine and now we're back making pancakes again. I'm also glad Ashlyn was able to satisfy all your needs.It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.