“Carry out tenderloin ”

Legends Southside Bar
Ranked #15 of 116 Restaurants in Richmond
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Since I grew up riding my bike to The Penguin, when
I found out they sell their tenderloins, it was time for a road trip. My husband and I made the trip to Richmond and ordered a tenderloin, onions rings and slaw to go. We had them cut the sandwich in half because it was huge. We went to Glen Miller
Park and enjoyed our lunch at a picnic table. I was once again that girl enjoying her youth. The sandwich was huge with all the usual toppings. The onion rings were crispy and hot and the slaw had a nice flavor. The next time we are in Richmond we will be back!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

This cozy bar has incredible food and service, large menu selection and friendly staff. The burgers are the best around. Try the cosmopolitans - they are delish!! Support local - you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

We had been to Legend's for sandwiches before, but had never tried the pizza. We were in one Saturday and the woman next to us recommended the chicken pizza. We tried it and loved it. A couple of weeks later we ordered a deluxe and are so glad that we did. We will drive out of town for good pizza but now we don't need to.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

You know a place is going to be good when it's mostly in a quiet neighbourhood and it's packed on a rainy Wednesday afternoon in September. My mom, brother and I came here for lunch today and ended up sitting at the bar as all the tables were taken. We even had to ask a guy if he'd mind moving down a seat so we could sit together. We each had a different burger and we all left happy. Mine was brie, bacon and blackberry jam and it was delicious, a definite do-over. This place is within walking distance from my brother's apartment, so I'm sure it will be a must-do on my next visit to Richmond, but their burgers are definitely worth driving for.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Legends is a gem. Disguised as a local pub, it offers a warm atmosphere, great staff and excellent fresh food. The atmosphere brought us in, the staff makes it a good experience, but it is really the food that keeps us coming back. It is bar food done well. Specialty burgers and a different burger of the month are always fresh, innovative and tasty. Mostly they serve sandwiches and pizza with a reasonable selection of beer. While they dont have a gluten free menu, they accomodate gluten free needs. If you are looking for a friendly place to watch the game, or have a drink with friends, while enjoying quality food and excellent service, this is the place.