“Good mid afternoon Father's Day Dinner”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #11 of 114 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 June 2018

While visiting wife's brother we decided to do an easy fathers day dinner at Cracker Barrel. Service was good, food came quick, and as typical at the Cracker Barrel chain, the food was not exceptional, but actually quite good.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

I love Cracker Barrel and no surprises and this location met my expectations. We ate there as we were passing through. We were seated pretty quickly but they were getting crushed with customers, we waited about 5 minutes before a waitress came over. But that's OK, Charmain took our order and it was visible that her and all the rest of the staff were doing their best to ensure everyone had a pleasant dining experience. Quality staff, quality service, quality food.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

I haven't visited many Cracker Barrels but I wish I did more often. They were really busy for dinner but had plenty of staff. No problem.

I ordered Chicken tenders, Fried Okra and Mac&Cheese. All met my expectations. They also have an all day breakfast menu.

Our server was Charmaine and she was very attentive.

I hope to come back to Cracker Barrel in the near future!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

My husband & I ordered the new Maple Bacon Southern Breakfast bowls. Quantity was more than we could eat. My husband loved his breakfast.
My eggs & potato hash were excellent.
I couldn’t eat most of the bacon/ham mixture because it had too much maple syrup for my taste. The toaster must have been malfunctioning, as my “toast” was barely warmed so I only ate the edges.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

I know that a lot of people like Cracker Barrel, but I don't. Fortunately, on this occasion the waitress was skilled and accommodating to my special requests.