“pretty good pizza and sandwiches ! major improvement from opening day”

Giordano's - Schererville
Ranked #40 of 104 Restaurants in Schererville
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 23 December 2017

Gave it another shot, and I must say that they have improved !!
Stuffed Crust and thin crust both were very good and spot on.
Also - the Sandwiches were tasty, are pretty large portioned, regular and garlic fries were both something to try.. went from a 2star to 4star over the last 4-5 months ...
I will return again soon and Giordano's of Schererville is a top quality restaruant.

I ordered to-go / it was a loud atmosphere, but nothing different or worse than expected..

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

This location is fairly new and has received several negative reviews. I’m uncertain of why because the pizza was very delicious. I went with my family as a group of 8 people and we ordered the thin and deep dish pizza as well as French fries and a Greek salad. Everything was awesome. The only disappointment was we waited for a hour to be seated. They are not able to accommodate large groups. There were several large parties and they just sat there taking up multiple tables and they were done with their food, drinks and tab. That was very frustrating! Many times the hostess stated she wish she could ask them to leave but she couldn’t or she would be fired. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Great deep dish pizza . Italian salad was a big hit . Good beer / wine selection .
Service was good ,server was pleasant .
Be prepared to wait during the usual dinner hrs .
We ordered ahead since it takes 40 /45 minutes
For deep dish . We went on Tuesday @ 6 .
We would go back but will avoid weekends

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Went there few weeks after they opened. Right before they cancelled taking phone and takeout orders. The Sandwiches were pretty good. But the Pizza was just OK. Very very long wait times and poor service. Dissapointed overall...
Might give it another shot after the new year.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Went to Giordano’s for a family gathering. Our group ordered two deep dish pizzas. When we started to eat, their was hardly no toppings on pizza. My first piece had one piece of sausage and two mushrooms. Second piece four mushrooms. My aunts one piece had two green peppers. The pizzas were all cheese! Showed pizzas to manager, she said corporate tells them how much to put on pizzas! I get more toppings on a frozen pizza from store! We will never return to this place! Don’t waste your time and money!

Giordanos M, Guest Relations Manager at Giordano's - Schererville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Hi Kim- Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am sorry to hear about your experience dining at our Schererville location. We do take guest satisfaction seriously and it is saddening to know that your pizza did not have enough toppings. Please contact me at a.prabhu@giordanos.com with "Schererivlle TA" in the subject line so we can make it up to you.
Ana