“Great Italian Meals, Pizza and Desserts!”
Review of Giuseppe's Pizza

Giuseppe's Pizza
Ranked #1 of 104 Restaurants in Schererville
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are proud to offer authentic Neapolitan pizza here in North-West-Indiana. Our Staff has been trained by an Italian Master Pizza Chef with over 30 years of expertise. The 19th Century recipe begins with pizza dough that is made with Imported Italian flour, fresh yeast, and sea salt. Next, Imported Italian San Marzano tomatoes, plus fresh herbs and spices, are blended into a flavorful pizza sauce. Finally, Fior di Latte Mozzarella or Imported Italian Buffalo Mozzarella melts to perfection as the pizza is charred in our 900 degree Stone Wood Burning Oven. This 19th Century Italian tradition is a very meticulous process which results in a Neapolitan pizza bursting with intense fresh flavor.
Reviewed 29 July 2015

Fabulous pizza and bread rolls! I had a pepperoni pizza and it was fabulous. For dessert I had a dark chocolate gelato that was great! Others with me had Eggplant Parmesan and Spaghetti and Meatballs and Cheese Stuffed Shells - all very good! It was busy! Good service! Small place though and cash tips only no credit card tipping!

Reviewed 29 July 2015

This is located by the movie theater in that western looking strip mall. I was very impressed by the pizza there. The coffee and desserts were a nice way to end the dinner out. I would highly suggest trying them out. They have a Neapolitan Pizza section and those are really yummy. I have been there a couple times and was happy with my selections both times. There is not a lot of space there so you might have to wait awhile for a table. Even though lots of people seem to go in there with their kids it is so small you could get some stares from customers if your kid acts up, just fyi.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

We took our dinner club friends to this restaurant. It is very small inside, and does not seat many people. The hostess told us the wait would be at least 20 minutes. After waiting about 35 minutes, we were finally seated. The atmosphere is not what our group expected in a pizza restaurant. Tight quarters and the temperature was very hot for my wife who has health issues. When we brought this to the waitresses attention she said it is always hot in the restaurant. We ordered a couple of large pizzas with standard ingredients. Although it took a while, It came out of the oven piping hot. It looked delicious, but the pizza was a thin crust, which was not the best we have ever had. We much prefer a thick crust like Ginos East. We heard the meatballs were supposed to be good, but we did not order. Im not sure that we would go again.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

Mama actually does the cooking here - authentic Italian food here. It's small inside, so you'll have to wait at prime times, but it's worth the wait. OMG the pasta's are to die for. The pizza is just so-so to me, but that is thin crust and I am a die hard Chicago Deep Dish fan, so I'm sure pizza lovers would like the pies served here. I have never had a bad meal here. The homemade meatballs are to die for. Don't miss mama's cooking here

1  Thank Lisa L
Reviewed 24 June 2015

The people are friendly and very helpful. The food is excellent. The only bad thing is that they make 1 cup of coffee at a time, and it's priced per cup, no refills.